16 weeks pregnant with pretty bad pelvic pain
Hi all, I posted this also in the pregnancy 18-34 community, but it's not often I get any responses, so I figured I'd try over here too.  

I will be 16 weeks on Tuesday, and I have an appointment and scan scheduled.  Yesterday I spoke to the on-call Dr. because I was having pain in my pelvis I haven't felt before.  It felt like my whole lower pelvis was bruised, and it was very tender if I put any pressure on it.  It felt better if I kept my knees up to my chest.  The Dr. told me it sounds like gas pains and not a big deal, so I went through the day with it hoping I would feel better today.  That didn't happen, and today it's a similar pain but a little different.  I have most of the pain on my right side, but when I move at all it moves across the front of my pelvis and I get the bruised feeling.  I can't walk up or down stairs, and I'm pretty worried.  It's constant, I've had it continuously since yesterday.  I am not constipated at all, and it doesn't feel anything like gas pains to me.  Has anybody else felt any pains like this? She kind of made me feel stupid for calling, so I don't know if I should call tomorrow or just wait until my appointment.  Any ideas what the pain could be, or what it sounds like?
It could be round ligament pain, which for me was horrible when I first found out around 5 weeks, and then again around 15-16 weeks. It can be one-sided, or on both sides, and it can be a dull aching pain or a sharp stabbing pain. I wouldn't worry about it too much because cramping/soreness is pretty common all the way through pregnancy. Unless you have blood accompanied by double you over in pain cramps/soreness, then I wouldn't stress. Your doctors appt. should clear up all the concerns you have if everything is going well. Good luck!
Thanks.  I have my appointment and anatomy  scan today so I'll see everything is fine and I can relax.  My pregnancy with my daughter was so pain free I'm not used to feeling any discomfort.