Maternal & Child Community
18 no perod sore nipples && rectal bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

im 18 years old i have never had a normal menstral cycle.. i havent had a period in 4 months now i have unproptected sex all the time sometimes 3 or 4 times a day  now i have sore nipples pain in the lower stomach like period cramps and rectal bleeding?.. Test says not pregnate whats up with this?... oh and also i have dhirea all the time when i first wake up my stomach hurts && when i eat it hurts so bad in the middle of of stomach its like a whole there..
You should go to the doctor right away about your symptoms.  

On a side note, unless you want a baby, or to have chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphillis (syphilis), you might want to rethink the unprotected sex all the time thing.  All of those things are at epidemic proportions these days.

But do go to the doctor.  Your symptoms sound concerning.  And you certainly shouldn't get pregnant until you find out what's causing all this.  I'm serious.  You want to start out a pregnancy as healthy as you can be, not having diarrhea and rectal bleeding.