18 weeks and think im dilating
i just turned 18 weeks this past monday with twins...the past couple weeks have sort of been a painful pregnancy so far becuz of the braxton hicks contractions and all the stretching my babies are doing but its just normal but what i feel might not be so normal is that i thnk im possibly dilated to nearly 1 cm...havent had any bleeding with this pregnancy nor have i lost my plug...just cant help but think abt this at the moment until seeing my doctor teusday and they wont answer any questions until then...unless its an emergency then im told to go to the ER and then call my doctor on my way there...but this is just something thats slightly bothering me and not sure where else to turn too...
Hi!
If you are really worried, then go to ER. With twins, at times it is normal to have a long cervix which is about 1cm dilated at 18-20 weeks. However, since you have been having contractions, are not feeling normal, and have a 1 cm dilated cervix, its best to go to the ER and inform your Obs and Gyn. Take care!
Its always best to be on safer side! ):