18 weeks pregnant question about movements
im 18 weeks pregnant for a couple of days it feels like little movements but im not sure if its gas the other day i felt a tiny feeling then another lower then another and other i dunno if its gas or movement are movements suppose to be strong im not sure lol
That's when I first started feeling movements and it was very light and I wasn't sure at all if I was just having gas pains or if it was the real thing.  For me it felt more like little twitches instead of butterflies.  Now at 20 weeks, I KNOW it!!
Yeah, I remember it felt like little gas bubbles. They will become much more frequent and you will know what they are.
i was the same wasn't sure at 18 weeks but i could feel little flutter when i went to bed but now at 21 weeks i know for sure i'm getting kicked all the time lol
That's exactly how I was too. Then I started to realize that if I was feeling so much gas that I'd probably be passing it! lol And I wasn't so I came to realize it was just my little boy! :) Don't worry....the movements get stronger and you will be 100% sure that it's the baby you're feeling! :)
I felt a tiny bit  at 18 weeks, just barely but its there:)