19 weeks, no movement
I am trying not to worry, but I am very scared.  I don't think I've felt any movement at all and I am 19 weeks.  I had one m/c before, so I'm naturally nervous.  It seems like all of you who've gone on to have healthy pregnancies have felt movement by 19 weeks.  I try to tell myself that it could not possibly be all of you because maybe ten of you answer each post and that's not a big sample size to draw any conclusions from.  This is the first time I've gotten to 19 weeks of pregnancy and I am thin. I do not know where the placenta has attached itself.  I have felt something and it feels kind of cool, but all the descriptions I've read of movement are nothing like that.  I think I will be there first thing when the doctor opens the doors tommorrow.  I just want to cry right now.  
Honey, please don't worry! There is nothing good that comes from stressing. I'm sure you're doctor will be able to tell you why you haven't felt anything. Maybe your little one is so tired from growing all day that he/she is just catching up on sleep. Try to stay calm and take some deep breaths. Also, try and think positive and remember that people are thinking of you and wishing you nothing but the best! Everybody is different and every pregnancy is different.
Keep your chin up and stay calm...and it's ok to cry, but try to stay calm.
i didn't feel any movement at 19 weeks, if there was I didn't know what it was.  Maybe there has been movement but you just don't know what it is.  I am 21w6d and my boy don't move to much still.
hey luv.. im 19 weeks as well... i dont feel much movement either... i only think ican feel something when im relaxing in the bath.... if i ever get worried i just jump in the bath..
its very slight movement and im not even sure if it is the baby..its probably wind...lol
ive read u feel the movements really well at around 22 weeks or more..

try having a nice bubble bath and splashing the water over ure belly..see if it wakes the baby up..

do u know what ure having yet? i find out the sex on thursday.. im so scared!!! i hope everything is ok xxxx
I am exactly as far as you are. I am due on the 15th July too. I went to the doctor last week becuse I did not feel any movement and they found a strong hb straight away. They said at this stage it is normal. Good luck!
I wouldn't worry. It's not uncommon not to feel the baby at 19 weeks. Give it a week or two. You may be feeling the baby and just not know it, the baby might just be kicking you in a place where you can't feel it, or you might just have a quiet calm baby. It's still early. I'm sure your little baby is just fine. Try laying down on your left side, eat a snack and relax. That might get your little one moving. Trust me, before long your little baby will be kicking up a storm.
I think your baby is fine, I sure understand why you would worry though.  Maybe rent a doppler so you can reassure yourself by listening to the heartbeat.
don't worry...my sister had a baby girl last june.  she couldn't feel her move the entire pregnancy.  she was so worried she rented a doppler to hear the heartbeat for the last few months.  since she was born we realized that this is the busiest little girl we have ever seen!!  She is exteremely healthy, happy and very very active!!  It's hard to believe that was the same baby in her tummy a year ago!!
I wouldn't worry either. I didn't feel movement until around 20 weeks. Baby is so small yet and they move around like crazy but being so small it's impossible to feel. Everyone is different, some feel it really early. as long as your hearing heartbeats at your appointments, everything is fine. Hang in there, it will happen
i didnt feel consistent movement till at least 20 weeks, more like 22-23. dont worry about it.