Aa
A
A
Close
1st ultrasound
I had my 1st ultrasound tuesday.  I'm 7weeks 3days and had a great heartbeat of 171.  i'm due 5/7/07.  one day before dh birthday!
Cancel
10 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Congrats!  It's so exciting to see the heartbeat!  Yeah!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I had my first u/s today also.  I got a chance to see the heartbeat but my doctor didn't tell me the heartrate.  He just showed us the heart beating on the ultrasound and said that it was strong.  I am also 7w 3d and I am also due on May 7.  He also did a lot of bloodwork and tested for a lot of things.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm due May 3!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Congrats!

I'm due on May 7, 2007 as well. My ultrasound was on Monday, with a heart rate of 143, and baby measured 6w5d. They said everything looked great.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Does anyone know when they can HEAR a hb with just the office Doppler?  My obgyn tried it at 9 weeks (an outside chance she said, no go) but claims to sometimes get it at 10. I am worried to go back at 10 wks and again not hear it.  Anyone remember when they could hear it that way?  2 m./cs make me very paranoid.  Congrats on ultrasound--I almost fell off the table when they got a hb at 7wks5days--braced as I was for the worst.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
wow, there is a lot of us due the same time!  we'll have to keep in touch.  they drew alot of bloodwork on me also.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
My sister-in-law went in at 9 1/2 weeks just last week and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They took her in for an internal u/s and everything is perfect! :) Don't worry, with every baby its different. I heard my son's at 8 weeks, my friend heard her daughter's at 7 1/2. It all varies. Best of luck to you! :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
My doctor wouldn't even listen for a heartbeat until I was 12 weeks...that's about when you should be able to hear the heartbeat.  Some women hear it earlier and others won't hear it until 15+ weeks.  Don't worry...everything is probably fine.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
my doctor couldn't hear my baby's heartbeat at nine weeks either, it's just a lot harder that early on.  At eleven weeks she found it after looking five minutes.  Don't worry!

Congratulations on your May 7th due date-my ds's b-day is may 6th and it's a wonderful time of the year for a birthday
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
hi im due on february 17th my fianc
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
1st ultrasound
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952