1st ultrasound
I had my 1st ultrasound tuesday.  I'm 7weeks 3days and had a great heartbeat of 171.  i'm due 5/7/07.  one day before dh birthday!
Congrats!  It's so exciting to see the heartbeat!  Yeah!
I had my first u/s today also.  I got a chance to see the heartbeat but my doctor didn't tell me the heartrate.  He just showed us the heart beating on the ultrasound and said that it was strong.  I am also 7w 3d and I am also due on May 7.  He also did a lot of bloodwork and tested for a lot of things.
I'm due May 3!!!
Congrats!

I'm due on May 7, 2007 as well. My ultrasound was on Monday, with a heart rate of 143, and baby measured 6w5d. They said everything looked great.
Does anyone know when they can HEAR a hb with just the office Doppler?  My obgyn tried it at 9 weeks (an outside chance she said, no go) but claims to sometimes get it at 10. I am worried to go back at 10 wks and again not hear it.  Anyone remember when they could hear it that way?  2 m./cs make me very paranoid.  Congrats on ultrasound--I almost fell off the table when they got a hb at 7wks5days--braced as I was for the worst.
wow, there is a lot of us due the same time!  we'll have to keep in touch.  they drew alot of bloodwork on me also.
My sister-in-law went in at 9 1/2 weeks just last week and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They took her in for an internal u/s and everything is perfect! :) Don't worry, with every baby its different. I heard my son's at 8 weeks, my friend heard her daughter's at 7 1/2. It all varies. Best of luck to you! :)
My doctor wouldn't even listen for a heartbeat until I was 12 weeks...that's about when you should be able to hear the heartbeat.  Some women hear it earlier and others won't hear it until 15+ weeks.  Don't worry...everything is probably fine.
my doctor couldn't hear my baby's heartbeat at nine weeks either, it's just a lot harder that early on.  At eleven weeks she found it after looking five minutes.  Don't worry!

Congratulations on your May 7th due date-my ds's b-day is may 6th and it's a wonderful time of the year for a birthday
hi im due on february 17th my fianc