2-3 weeks pregnant fetus or sac not detected on ultrasound ??
me and my husband did a pregnancy test on friday and it said we were pregnant . we were very happy so we ent and got one of the new test that say how far along you actually are and it said pregnant and 2-3 weeks. but the day before i had a tiny bit of bleeding and it stopped , my periods have been irregular for the last 6-8 months mostly dontget a period and so we had to go to see a ealy pregnancy doctor that adminnisterd a vaginal ultrasound and said '' there was no fetus or yolk sac there" and sent us for blood tests seeing if the hormon level rises or decreases ? we are both very scared and not sure what to think ? is it normal to not see anything on an ultra sound being so early in the pregnancy ?
Hi there, i am in more or less the same situation as you... ive had several scans which so far show nothing but what could be a gestational sac i only discovered i was pregnant on the 24th April and this was whilst in hospital. Ive had blood work taken which shows my hcg levels at 9000+ i had a laparoscopy on saturday just gone as they told me with levels this high they should be seeing something (even though i cant remember my LMP even though i know it was sometime in March) They believed my pregnancy to be ectopic but after operating they ruled it out as tubes looked fine and healthy but still they could not find my pregnancy,, i am going back in 9 days time and am desperately praying that the sac develops and a yolk sac and fetal pole will appear otherwise they have told me to prepare for the worst but i am still very hopeful that its just to early to be seen i know how your feeling the waiting is so difficult... will keep my fingers crossed for u xxx
thank-you so much as well i will do the same for you! the doctor was very rude and had no other reason to belive that there is any pregnancy there . now reading all of these posts i know but still am not to sure that 2-3 weeks is wayy to EARLY to see on u/s ...well im HOPEING that this is the case but im very stressed out i went to check my blood levels on sat and it was 250 and now on monday it has raised to 350 so im hopeing for the best i have to go for another test on thursday and see the same doctor on friday i hope there is something there and the doctor may be more optomistic and understand that this does happen deffanantly not the kinda doctor to be dealing with early pregnancys and being so negitive to pregnant woman that are wanting the best for there child . they should know that this type of thing happens and i have seen 100's of posts exactly the same as our situation and they all have turned out ok and even at 6weeks its way to early to see pregnancy they usually dont do u/s until you are 8+weeks!
I am 3 to 4 weeks the doctor says, they just seen the sac and yolk forming . Could anyone help me and tell me how far along i am ? I have an appointment next monday they said hopefully to see a baby and if not the following monday they should ...