2 week Pregnant with burning sensation in belly and sharp pains occassionally.
I am currently about 2 weeks pregnant and have started noticing that I am having sharp gas like pains in my belly as well as a pretty constant warming of the belly.  I am afraid of this being an ectopic pregancy....anyone feeling the same? I dont have insurance until the 1st of Aug, so I dont know if I need to go to the DR or wait it out??? HELP!
Thank you, I am very confused on how they measure how far along you are, but yes, I am two weeks pregnant from when I took a HPT.  I am having alot of gas pains and bloating .  The sharp pains are in no particular place and can range from lower abdomen to higher abdomen, but focusing on my left side most of the time.  My belly also feels quite warm, burning sensations, any clues?
Two weeks pregnant -- how are you measuring that? Do you mean two weeks from your positive home pregnancy test, or have you just had a positive test? The reason I ask is the peculiar way the medical profession dates pregnancies. They count from the first day of your last menstural period, which includes day 1-5 of the flow, then the days before ovulation, then the two weeks after, all of which happen before you would get a positive on a home pregnancy test. If you have gotten a positive, then you would be at least (officially) 4 weeks pregnant. If you mean you are two weeks after having a positive on an HPT, you are more like 6 weeks pregnant.

The reason this matters is that an ectopic won't give you sharp pains as early as 'two weeks pregnant,' but it might possibly start to give you some pain at 6 weeks pregnant. (I have heard 8 weeks as the point where you might get pain signals from an ectopic, but who knows). If after you read the site the previous poster recommended, you think an ectopic is what is going on, check in with the doctor's office to let them know and see if they think you should come in, insurance or not.

Finally, keep in mind that with early pregnancy, you get a lot of round-ligament stretching and other pulls and twinges. You might google round-ligament stretching and see what info you can get.

Good luck!