Maternal & Child Community
2 year old with constant stomach pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

2 year old with constant stomach pain

my 3 year old daughter has been complaining with her stomach and also body pains for about 3 months now. i have taken her to her doctor multiple times sometimes twice a week. they have told me it was constapation and gave me medication for it ... we had no results with that. they also have tried medication for heartburn and we also had no results with that. she recently has gotten over phenmonia... they have done xrays and find nothing abnormal about them. but she still crys and has me rub her stomach  all threw out the night and somedays durning the day as well. she vomitts often .... im not sure what else to do. anyone have and suggestions or comments?..... she still goes to the bathroom regularly and is eating like normal.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1415407_tn?1389258533
I wonder if she's developed an allergy to something she's eating.  I know a dairy allergy can cause abdominal pain and vomiting.  It'd be worth it to pay attention to what she eats and maybe even keep track of that on paper so you can see if there's a pattern to when her symptoms are occurring.  Has she had a blood test to have her levels checked?  Poor sweetie, I hope she gets better soon.
Blank
no she has not had a blood test. ive taken her to the er for it and they told me it was a attention thing but i disagree. and ive thought about it possibly being a allergic reaction, but i can not find anything consistant in her diet making her do this. thank you for the advice tho. i am going to start keeping a journal on her diet and reaction.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank