21 day blood test
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year so the other day I went for the Day 21 blood tests. I get the results tomorrow.  The only problem is that this month I am sure I ovulated around day 19/20 - would this mean that my hormone levels wouldnt have risen sufficiently for the day 21 tests? I.e. they may look too low but in reality it is because I have only just ovulated?

The other weird thing is that I fainted just after the nurse took the blood!
I'm not sure what you mean by day 21 blood test, but if you are referring to a pregnancy blood test and you only ovulated a day or two ago then it would be too early for a pregnancy test to show any hCG as the fertilized egg would not have implanted yet. If you know you ovulated late (usually it happens on our around day 14), then I would hold off for another week and go in for that test. They should understand if you tell them you just ovulated.
I'm in exactly the same position as yourself.  I had day 21 bloods done but my period was late, so I think I ovulated on day 19/20, and I'm wondering if this will affect my results in anyway.  The doctors receptionist said the results were normal and that the doctor didn't want to see me (oh thanks, easy as that, tut tut), but obviously I want to know if you can get an accurate reading if you haven't long ov'd.  Can I ask how your results came out?

Vix