27 weeks pregnant and bladder infection question
I am 27 weeks pregnant, and had a bladder infection a few weeks ago. They recently gave me anitibotics 2 weeks ago, because i called saying i felt an urge to go to the restroom frequently, so they just called in the prescription and i never went in for a urine test. I just recently went to have a 4-d ultrasound, and the technician told me that i am carrying really low with this pregnancy too, and i was wondering if that has anything to do with the pressure i feel on my bladder. it dosent take much for me to feel like i have to go to the bathroom. i dont have any pain when i urinate, but i do feel the urge to go to the bathroom, more so when i am up and walking around. is this normal or should i go o the doctors again??? i feel like i am going to be on macrobid for the rest of my pregnancy!!!!!
I feel the same way you do and I do not have a bladder infection because I had my urine checked recently.  Sometimes when I go to get up and walk the urge to urinate is very painful!! Sometimes I think it is the way the baby is laying and putting pressure on my bladder.  I would have your urine checked. I also go to the bathroom all the time! Sometimes every 20 minutes.  I am almost 29 weeks.  Good luck to you! :)
i'd get it checked and cultured. i'm 36.5 weeks but have to go every half hour or so.. last time they did a urine test it was positive for bacteria so they did another one and cultured it, to find it was nothing. the urge to go frequently isnt a very good indicator during pregnancy :) pain and burning, of course, is different.
okay so i am 27 weeks pregnant and have been pron to them my whole life, i know exactly how you no u have a bladder infection. like i knew i had one just yesterday i went to the hospital and this one was so bad i couldnt stand or sit. So they got me in pretty fast check my urine and the found blood in it. so ladies what ever you do dont wait to get your urine checked. this UTI that i have know is really bad for me and the baby. im going to a urine specialist cause your not suppose to get them when ur this far along they can be fatal for the baby. you know when you have a bladder infection when u start to hurt, cramp, burning when u pee, or you cant pee cause it hurts to much. I got my medication and now i am feeling better but just never wait. even if you think it isnt one you can never be to sure.