Maternal & Child Community
29 weeks pregnant and leaking fluid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

29 weeks pregnant and leaking fluid

29 weeks pregnant and leaking fluid..i woke up dis morn and my pant were a we bit wet and there now i went 2 da toilet and they were wet again.. there is also a wee bit of a smell from it...
Are you sure it's fluid, or just discharge. It's normal for women to have more discharge when pregnant, and it can be watery as well. If you're leaking fluid though, you have to get to a hospital now. You only have a limited amount of time before infection sets in, and it's far too early for your baby to come.

I would go to the hospital and get checked out to see if you are leaking fluid or not. It's a simple test and will give you the answers you need.