2cm dilated 50 % effaced
I am 32 weeks pregnant and 2 cm dilated for the past two weeks, 50% effaced also, my baby weights 8 pounds 3 oz and now the doctor is telling me that I have to be induced which I refused to, this is my first baby and I don't want to end up up with a cesarean, he says the baby is big and is only getting bigger but I've heard of women who've gone up tp 42 weeks and had a vaginal delivery. any comments please I need to know how long should I wait?
32 weeks and the baby weighs 8+ pounds?  Did you mean that, or is this a typo?

If you meant 42 weeks, you are just about at the end of what most doctors would be comfortable with.  Yes, most would induce you right now.  In fact, many would have induced you a week ago.

If the baby gets a lot bigger, you risk serious problems with damage to yourself or the baby during delivery.  And as the placenta ages, you run the risk of placental insufficiency or even stillbirth.  Yes, women CAN deliver at 42 weeks.  Its just that you start running risks by waiting any longer.  

If you really meant that you are 32 weeks, then I don't understand your question.