2nd pregnancy with rh sensitization
Has anyone else had experience in dealing with a second pregnancy with rh sensitization-i am now at 14 weeks with antibody titers being 1:512-had ultrasound done on monday, met with my perinatal doc on tues. and was told that i would not be able to carry this baby, any sucess stories out there- through ultrasound the baby is right on target and looks healthy.
I've seen some severely sensitized ladies carry their babies quite a while.  Fetal anemia from destruction of the fetal blood cells is the biggest danger.

You will probably need many ultrasounds and dopplers to measure the baby's blood flow.  Amniocentesis and cordocentesis (getting blood from the umbilical cord for testing) may also have to be done.  Often, the baby will have to receive blood transfusions periodically while in utero.

The prognosis is much worse if the baby develops fetal hydrops as a result of the anemia.  

I hope everything goes well for you.  Please let us know how you do.