Maternal & Child Community
3 Grade B Embryos day 3 transfer
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

3 Grade B Embryos day 3 transfer

My wife and i have been trying to concieve (conceive) for two years now.  We are 26 and 27 years respectivelly.  We have had three IUI attempts and on the morning of the 6th of November had our second embryo transfer - first failed IVF attempt was on the 18th of June.  My wife went on stimulation treatments and she had 16 eggs collected this time, out of which 7 were fertelized and only three grade B were transferred.  The doctor is optimistic but so was the doctor who did the first IVF.  Based on the Doctor's recommendation, she has been admitted for bed rest at the hospital for three days.  She will leave the hospital on Friday.  We have, like everyone trying to concieve (conceive), gone through the agony of the two week wait.  I would like to know if there is anyone who have had a similar experience of transfering three grade b embryos which successfully were implanted.  Any early symptoms?  Tests we can take without having to wait the two weeks? Advice?
Related Discussions
300926_tn?1253586116
Hi, I had 3 embryo's transferred.  The dr. never told me their grade, but she did say they two were 7-cell and one was 8-cell and they all had fragmentation.  I didn't have many eggs either.  They were only able to get 8, in which 4 fertilized, and 3 made it to transfer.  We did ICSI on all of them.  I found out 8dpt that I was pregnant by a home pregnancy test.  I first tested with dollar tree brand then I got a digital test.  13dpt I had my first blood test my levels were 330 and two days later they were 864.  My early symptons were extremely sore breast, acne (which I never get), and pain in my left side only.  My nurse said the pain was from all my follicles being on one side and they were filling back up creating natural progesterone.  I also had very little brown discharge...sorry if TMI.  During this cycle my dr. said he didn't think I should go through with it because there weren't a lot of eggs.  He made me cry right in the appt. because he gave up.  My husband was the one who pushed me to continue saying we will never know unless we try.  And sure enough we got a BFP.  We find out how many blessings we will be receiving in exactly two weeks.  So don't give up!  I know it can be hard and frustrating.  Pray like you never prayed before!  I will be sure to say a prayer for all of you.  Blessings and Good Luck!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...