3 day labs
I am supposed to go for my day 3 labs which would be tomorrow, New Years Day.  Well, the lab will be closed.  Does anyone know if I can go on day 4 or do I have to wait til next cycle?9day 3 labs are to check my fsh lh, etc. levels).
hi, we must be on the same cycle. Im starting my first ivf cycle and my clinic is letting me go on day 4. i started af on saturday. the nurse said come in on day 2-5 of cycle for blood work. what are you doing? Im so excited because I have been praying that my dh and I will be able to afford IVF and my clinic is doing a free study and we got in. Im sooooo excited. 2007 is going to be great!!!
Right now we are going to check all my levels and see if my eggs are ok.  We already have a dd but I will be 41 in a few weeks and have been ttc for 5 cycles and my doctor doesnt want to wait any further.  So, if my numbers are all good,most likely we will do IUI.  If that doesnt work I think we will probably just stick with "one and done".  Thanks for letting me know about the labs and good luck with your ttc.  I am excited for you that you may have a chance to have a child.
thank you for for the sincere comment, I pray everything goes well with you. we have been trying for four years and I had my first and only pregnancy last month, which ended in miscarriage.
Ok, so you know you can get pregnant. That is a good start.  We are on the same cycle. I got AF saturday also and was thinking I was going to miss my day 3 labs and would have to wait for another month.
that pregnancy was a result of iui. are you doing injectibles or clomid for your iui?
I think we will be starting with clomid.  I dont know what my insurance covers but we cannot afford to do anything extravagant.