3 months late on my period and i have 2 negative hpt. Can i still be pregnant?
Ok I am a 34 year old women with a 12 year old son.  My last period was on 4/9.  It is now 6/29 and i have not sign of my period.  I have been a little stressed out about work and I just started school on 6/6 to get my BSM.  I have take 2 HPT and they both came out negative.  Can I still be pregnant?
their still could be a possibility have you gone to the doctors yet? and if not you should definitly schedule an appointment and test again with urine and also blood test! good luck with everything
See your doctor at this point to find out why you are not having your period.  
i went to the doctor on 5/29 and she only did a urine test.  she said that she was going to do a blood test and she did not.  I have not had no feelings of my period even trying to start.  the doctor said i quote if it is not bothering you than don't bother it.  kinda scary huh?  i did schedule a appointment for today at 1 but i'm so nervous.  i kinda want to be pregnant but if it does not happen i am ok with it because i'm not in school.
this happened to me while i was trying to get pregnant.  my dr told me that i was having anovulatory cycles and not getting my period.  she gave me pills until i got my period and then i got my BFP!!  i don't know if you are the same but i was 35 when it happened.  i am now 37 and still having trouble trying to get prego again.  my hormones are all messed up.  maybe yours are as well???  good luck.  
ok ladies have news from my appointment.  my ob/gyn says that my hormones are out of wack.  she does not know how bad yet.  she did some blood work and she will call me next week with the result.  she did speak on a lot of different issues.  one of the issues was my weight.  she said that if weight goes up and down that can make your hormones do flips.  she told me that fat carries a hormone already and too much of it can make you period stop.  i will keep you ladies informed.  i kinda dissapointed that i not pregnant but i guess god does everything in his time.  stay up ladies:)
I am going through the same exact things, except Mine has only been missing for a little over two months, going to the doctor right now is not a option for me, but please let me know what your dr says today when you go to your appt.
I'm three months late on my period and I have tooken 12 negative hpts. I'm always regular this has been the first time for my period to do this. I have been having alot of headaches, mood swings, and very tired lately. I don't know what is wrong....
My last period was 8/1, Ive been having mood swings, headaches, and tender breast.  I was in the hospital two weeks ago and they did a urine test and came back neg.  Should I take another test?  Could I still be prego?