Maternal & Child Community
3 negative tests, but feeling pregnant...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hey Guys,
First time of posting on here, but I just wondered if anybody could help, or anyone in the same situation...
So I am usually really regular, I'm usually on the same date of every month....I havent been on for a month, therefore making me now 15/16 days late.
I have taken 3 tests, the first was a definate no. the 2nd seemed to have a faint line in the positive, but then when the 3 minutes was ready it was a no, and the 3rd was a definate no.
I am having all the symptoms...being sick (not usually sick, and I dont feel ill after.), being hot & then cold, falling asleep in the middle of the day, not having any energy, boobs have grown dramatically....
working it out, I should be coming up to being 7 weeks pregnant if I am...why would this not make me have a positive on a test though?
but it's annoying, I just want to know if I am or not, what does anyone think I should do?!
Please help, thank you xx
yes you could still be pregnant, I would test again making sure you use the first wee of the morning, alot of people dont est positive until well into their 1st trimester so you wouldnt be the first one to be pregnant at 7 wks and have a neg, good luck
I will test again in the morning, thanks xx
Did a test this morning, still negative. Should I just keep doing tests?!?!?!
Hi! I was in the same situation and I am PG! It took until I was 9 weeks gone to finally get a BFP. AF was due on Jan 13th and I did a test 3 days late, 7 days late and 10 days late... now finally 25 days late I got a BFP and the only symptoms I had was a late AF and period pains. I was so convinced AF was coming I ran to the toilet with tampon in hand! But apparently these pains are normal!

Good luck everyone!