Maternal & Child Community
31 weeks pregnant and pains, are these braxton hicks??? How are our las...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

31 weeks pregnant and pains, are these braxton hicks??? How are our last trimester mums to be

Hi all, I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have been feeling pretty good except for these weird pains in my belly. They dont in in particular patterns, and feel a bit like cramps and a bit like sharp pains. They hurt, but at the same time dont really hurt. I'm not sure what they are, but I can feel anything when i put my hand on my belly, so I dont know if there braxton hicks. I've had very sore pelvic area for the last weeks and a half, and he's been unusally active the last 3 days, so maybe its just him. Any ideas?

How is everyone going to. Any new developments. I hope everyone is well.
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Meant to right I can't feel anything when I put my hand on my belly. I read u should be able to feel your stomach tighing during braxton hicks, but I cant, thanks ladies
Blank
hi there, im 32 wks 2 day and ive had enough! i can sleep as no poistion is comfy and i mite as well just stay on the loo all nite as i get up 2 go so much. cant wait till she gets here!!
Blank
OMG, I so know what you mean. Sleep, whats that, just as one things stops hurting another starts, lol. And my little man in so active it hurts sometimes, like he's scraping his elbow across the entire inside of my stomach. Just think, only 6-10 weeks to go, lol
Blank
well im hopin 2 b early, had my son at 38wks and he was 7lb 4oz thats big enough 4 me. got a growth scan on the 1st may 2 c how big she is.
Blank
162489_tn?1189759431
aaaaaaaah sleep, i miss that so much.  I have three weeks to go and i'm feeling so tired.  If it's not my husbands snoring keeping me awake then it's me needing the toilet every five mins, the pain i'm getting my hips, or the baby thinking it's very funny to kick me very hard when i'm attempting to sleep.  I can't wait to sleep on my back again!!

It sounds like your pains are braxton hicks, i get them above my belly button not below.  Changing positions and drinking lots of water may help.  Good luck :)
Blank
I thought they might be, was just interested because they dont feel like most are described. Isn't it wonderful the changes our bodies go through.

I had such server hip and back pains I couldn't sleep, then suddenly they stopped, followed by terrible pelvic pain. Lol. Just can't seem to win. Lol.
Blank
I am 31 weeks as well! I have all the same issues as the rest of you girls. The pelvic pain I am feeling is comparable to someone jabbing a stick you know where! OUCH! It usually happens when I am standing and catches me off guard. I have been having BH contractions for about 6 weeks now, but they are definitly getting more intense. I only feel them at the bottom of my stomach and I can't tell I'm having them by touching my stomach. (I know some women can actually feel there stomachs tighten up.) My hips aches so bad all night that I cant sleep. My baby has been more active this week than he has been throughout my whole pregnancy. I love it though!! I have had enough of being pregnant. I want my little man here asap. I have a cervical cerclage that will be removed at 37 weeks and I'm crossing my fingers thats he will come then!!

Good luck to all!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank