33 pregnant and Insect spray
I am 33 wks pregnant and of course we have ants today in our kitchen. I used windex as much as possible but I did use some Ant spray at the baseboards. I had to since my DH is at work. For those mothers out there, my baby should be fine right? I used gloves and did not breath it in. I tried not to use too much but had to do something.

after reading the other day about the stillbirth, I get freaked out.
Yes with gloves and not breathing int he fumes you should be ok. Its easy to get concerned during pregnancy about the babies health. Best of luck to you!
Gloves and a mask should help a lot...I had a bad case of ants this summer in my kitchen, and I used windex to get rid of them as well, but I get freaked out thinking about the amonia in that as well...I have my dh do a lot of the heavy duty cleaning w/ chemicals though, just to be on the safe side.
we have ants (well there getting better) but i use pinesol (lemon fresh) to kill em, get your dh to spray outside, we had to buy some outside ant spray and he sprayed around all the windows and door, looks like its working so far
I wouldn't worry - I think these things are only really dangerous with very heavy or continuous usage.  A couple sprays once or twice during your entire pregnancy shouldn't be a problem.  The amount you would have inhaled or been absorbed is probably teeny tiny.  I'd wear the mask too though or air out the room just to be sure.