33.5 weeks movement
My dr. said 4 movements in a hour is normal. I am 33.5 weeks now.
My doc said ten movements an hour when I was preggo with DD.
i was also told that 10 movements in an hour was normal.
I was told 10 movements in one hour then by another 10 movements in two hours. every baby is different so i guess thats why every doc syas soemthing different.
well i am 35 weeks tomorow and my dr just told me on monday that i should feel the baby at least 2x a day.  Sometimes they sleep when we are up and vice versa.  Talk to your dr if you are really concerned.  Twice a day seems like only a lil but its getting tight in there so they dont move as much later in pregnancy.
Thats so weird as here in the UK it is 10 movements in four hours!
I am 33.5 weeks as well. My Dr. told me to do kick counts of 10 in an hour. Said if I can't get her to move that much I need to eat something or drink OJ something to get her up and moving. Then I need to try again for another hour. If I can't get 10 movements in those 2 hours then I need to come in. I don't ever have to do kick counts because shes pretty active when I'm awake. I only had to do them once this pregnancy and when I ate and layed on my left side she went to town! I really don't think 4 is enough, but that's my personal opinion and I know every baby is different butmine moves A LOT! I just can't imagine only feeling 4 times in one hour of the day and that's it and being ok with that. I would talk to your Dr again and make sure, maybe they're right but I've never heard of that before. I'm sure your little one is just fine though...good luck! We don't have to much longer to go :)
My Doctor told me it is 8-10 in one hour.
10 movement a hour seems a lot, i thought baby sleeps a lot, i defo dont feel baby 10 times an hour, more like 10 times a day, is that right? im 31 weeks 4 days