Aa
A
A
Close
142452_tn?1262036275
37 weeks - mild menstrual-type cramps and pains/pressure around cervix
Possibly wishful thinking, but could this be the beginnings of labor - or even false labor? I haven't noticed any BH contractions since I went on maternity leave, but even when ds's feet are up and NOT kicking, I feel weird pains and moderate pressure down there.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'm almost 38 weeks and have been having so much pressure down there it's almost painful.  After my dr checked my cervix at my last appt I was so sore for the next couple days that if felt like the baby was falling out everytime I walked around.  I think it might be a prelabor sign, but probably doesn't mean you're going into labor really soon.  Then again, let's hope I'm wrong and we both have our babies by the weekend.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
hi! I'm 36.2 wks today and i have the mentrual like cramps last night and a few other times. And lord, the pressure!!! whewwww....i tell the nurse everytime about that and they say it's normal. Boy will i be glad when this is all over!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
It could be but you never know. I am on my second baby now & 37 weeks. I had an exam Tues. & the babies head is sooo low she had a hard time getting to my cervex.  I almost delivered at 28 weeks with contractions every 2 min. I was put on meds & strict bedrest. Now I am off all meds, able to resume normal life but nothing yet!!!!! Hang in there. With my 1st I went to the Dr was 4cm, went into labor that night. & had DD next am.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
142452_tn?1262036275
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
37 weeks - mild menstrual-type cramps and pains/pressure around cervix
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703