37 weeks- Pains in upper stomach, really bad heartburn and aching back and stomach
Well the title says it all, Im going crazy with worry as most people do and just wanted some advice. I have been having the tighting of my stomach for a week or soo and its getting worse i was told it could be braxton hicks, but it isnt like most braxton hicks experiances i have heard of :S. My baby was also really active and started to worry me just incase shes in destress, if anyone has got any advice please help. Could it be early signs of labour?
It could be, and if it gets more pronounced and the contractions seem more regular, call your doctor or Labor & Delivery.
Thankyou, im trying the best i can to stay carm and see if contrations come as i dont want to make a fuss but if it gets any worse i will call .