37 weeks and diarrhea
I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant and last night woke up about 3:30am running to the bathroom because of diarrhea.   Does this mean that labor is soon to happen? At 36 weeks I was examined and I was already 1.5 to 2 cm dialated and 25% efaced but she said the baby was still high up.  I was not checked this week  but next week she will check me again and if I want her to she will strip my membranes to help start labor.   Has anyone had this experience before?
I had a similar experience as you, but I didn't end up going into labor until about a week or two after I had it.  So, it could be, but it could not- good luck!
Aw, how exciting!  They say it's soon, but I was like the above poster.  My last month was awful, between diarrhea and vomiting.  I also was at a 3 for almost 4 weeks, had to be induced.  Went like that both times for me.  Some gals go into labor soon after though, good luck!