3rd pregnancy with different symptoms & spotting
I just found out I was pregnant a few days ago. I was on Seasonique for one month and two weeks and I was feeling tired, sick, and hadn't gotten a period, spotting, nothing, so I was a tad worried & that's why I took a test. I took two and both were positive! This came as a total shock as we have two girls and were not planning on having another due to my health. I had surgery last November b/c I had a tumor and the doctor ended up having to remove my left ovary, so with that too, I thought the chances of me getting pregnant were slim & seeing the fact that I was on birth control and hadn't missed any days!
I have no idea how far along I am, b/c when I try to think back I can't remember when my last period was. I think it was either January 5th or January 27th, I know that may sound crazy, but with everything that has gone on in my life recently, well I just didn't take the time to note when my period was.
I was wondering if any of you had a different pregnancy with your third like me, but the same symptoms with your first and second?
With my first and second they were exactly the same! I only got sick for one day, sort of like flu symptoms, and had no morning sickness at all! So this was another reason why I didn't think I was pregnant, b/c I have been sick and have had a headache everyday( which can be due to the adenomyosis that I have), and have had some implantation bleeding (which I thought was the beginning of my period), which I never had with my first two!
If you have had implantation bleeding or any type of spotting, how long has your lasted? I had one tiny, tiny spot of brown one time one day, and then the next had a tiny bit more, and then yesterday a tiny bit more, but no red, just brown. The doctor said it was normal, but this is just all new and scary to me! I am worrying too much I guess!
I can't get into the doctor for another two weeks, so I am anxious to see if this pregnancy is going to be ok!
First off Congrats on the new pregnancy! All 3 of my pregnancy have been different. My first I have No sym's at all. My 2nd and 3rd pregnancy I had a bit of the morning/all day sickness. With my 2nd I did have brown spotting early on... All I can say is that every pregnancy is different, and just because it is doesnt mean there is something wrong. I wouldnt worry intill you have too! Good Luck and have a great 9months!
Thanks! I know I shouldn't worry, but I had soo many complications with both pregnancies due to pre-eclampsia. With my first I didn't have it until I was 34 weeks and I had her at 38 weeks. My second I had it at 24 weeks and was in and out of the hospital and on bed rest until 36 weeks which is was I had my other daughter. Just praying for a boy and thinking just maybe with these different symptoms it is;)