4-month old does not roll over!
The pediatrician was a little concerned by the fact that Michael is not able to roll over yet. He doesn't like being on his tummy and I don't give much tummy time.  He is able to lift his shoulders when lying on his tummy but he gets tired.  I don't think he uses his arms to really support himself that way.

When did your baby start to roll over?
I had the same concerns.  My son hated tummy time, which I think most babies do.  He could sit up on his own unassisted by 4 months but didn't turn on his own.  I think he started doing it by 5 months.  My son is already crawling and pulling himself up and is almost 9 months.  Don't worry about it too much.  They do it when they are ready to.  I did the tummy time for like 5 minutes a couple times a day but he eventually did it when he wanted to.
We also had and still have the same issue.  He hates tummy time and is 7 months and STILL has not rolled over but has hit all other milestones.  His ped said some just don't have any curiosity to do that and most likely he may walk before he crawls.  All mine wants to do is stand holding onto the sofa. I do make sure that I give him tummy time everyday- even if it is just a few minutes.  He will get the hang of it!
dd was sitting before rolling too. she did an occasional roll at 5 months, but didn't really start rolling til after 6. she was sitting at 5 months, crawled at 9 months, and walked by her first birthday. i wouldn't worry too, but you really should encourage tummytime a couple times a day
My son hated tummy time as well...so I started propping him on the bobby pillow twice a day for about 3 to 5 minutes. As he got stronger, I did it 3 to 4 times a day.

He seemed to like leaning on the boppy pillow. I'd put him inside the ring and let him prop up so he could see down to the floor. I'd put a few toys (usually something that lights up and plays music) down there so it would keep him distracted longer and he wouldn't cry immediately.

Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. It all depended on his mood. But he liked it better than being flat on the floor.

Like mami said, they'll eventually do it when they feel like it. But it's important that you at least try to help them. I do know people who never did tummy time because they couldn't stand to hear their baby cry at all and it backfired on them.

It will happen, just be patient! :-)
My son hated tummy time too, so I have only done it like 5 times (i know but he would cry) he is 4 1/2 months now  and just did it for the 1st time a week or so ago only b/c he wanted to suck his thumb. i would roll him over to show him for a few day b4.  he only went from back to belly tho. but guess what.....once they start there is a whole new worry falling off the bed :)

Kids do what they want when they want, even when they know how.  my eldest just got up and walk at like 13 months to get a toy like a pro dr said he could probably walk b4 them but since i carried him around he did not feel the need lol ~d
Jeremiah just turned 4 months old and doesn't mind tummy time....but has not rolled over yet either. He did like once or twice (with a little help) and cracked up when he did it! lol. Hasn't done it since though!! He doesn't even really try to. I guess all babies are  different and will do things at different times. He does kinda scoot though...but only to the left! lol.
Both of my girls started rolling over at 4 months.  They both went from back to tummy first.  I wouldn't worry about it too much.  My nephew started at like 2 months.  My other nephew was closer to 6-7 months, but he sat up before that.  I would continue to do tummy time, and put little toys out of his reach off to the side to help encourage him.  Or put a mirror off to the side or in front of him during tummy time, or even when he is on his back.  Babies tend to love looking in mirrors, so this might help him try.
my son was the same thing he didnt roll over until 6 months i think now he rolls all over the floor and tries to crawl and stands up hes 9 months now it doesnt matter every baby is different