4 months pregnant!
hi im 4 months pregnant and im not showing at all i feel like i was showing more when i was 2-3 months i wake up and my belly is flat my boobs have not got any bigger since about 3 months but my nipples have become darker my last scan was 4 weeks ago and everything appeared fine should i be worried? please help
is this your first pregnancy?  if so it may take longer to show.  with my first i didnt' show until i was around 6 months and than i just popped, with number 2 around 4-5 months and with this one about 3 months lol.  you'll be fine, good luck
a lot of women have been worrried about the same thing. including myself. im 8 months pregnant and i still wake up with my stomach smaller than throughout the day. as for showing. it depends on your body type. dont worry about it. i still feel like im not big enough. im plenty big but i worry that maybe hes to small or something. dont worry
Belly size is in no way an indication of baby's size.  My sister in law was tiny and she had an 8 lb baby whereas I was huge with DD and she was 5.7 lbs at birth.  Belly in the am will always be smaller and get bigger during the day due to gravity :)  If it's your first, it's completely normal not to be showing yet.  You'll be pretty big soon!
with my first pregnancy i didn't start showing until around 6 months, i also felt like i was bigger earlier on and then got smaller but I think that was just bloating like when you get your period. Don't worry if all your tests say you are fine, think on the bright side at least you wont have to worry abour post pregnancy weight.  And believe me you will feel plenty big enough in your final months, good luck.