Maternal & Child Community
4 weeks pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

4 weeks pregnant?

Hello, ladies. I was just writing because I am curious to know what your symptoms were at four weeks into pregnancy.

It's weird. I took a pregnancy test on February 14th (the 1st day of my missed period). The result was negative. I've decided to wait at least a week until I retest. Right now I am three days over due.

My Fianc
Tags: maternal, test
You could very well be pg!  Take another hpt this weekend!
I was so tired and could not seem to get enough sleep for anything.  I also cramp as if af was coming and she never did.  I notice that my hips were string to fill out a little and my breast were sitting up higher, they were sore, and a little bigger than normal.  take the test and let us know.  I have read that you can trick yiur body into having symptoms of pregnancy when you are really not.  Hope you get the results you are looking for.
My symptoms didnt hit me until 1 week after my af was due.  My boobs were mildly sore and i had some cramping.  BUT the day I took the HPT (i was 1 week late) i was dizzy, nauseas, tired, etc.  So my symptoms hit me all at once at 5 weeks pg.  Good luck and i hope you get that Positive!!
once you ovulate how long before conception takes place?
It's different for every woman.  Your egg lives for 12-24 hours.  After the egg is fertilized it will implant, which takes anywhere from 5-12 days.  You probably wouldn't have any symptoms until after implantation occured.
I would test again early next week. You have a lot of the signs I did at 4 weeks. (I am now 9weeks)  I also had very sore breasts that was the number one sign for me. I had a lot of mild cramping like my AF was coming for three days. I had no bleeding either, not even implantation bleeding.  

Good luck for you and lots of sticky baby dust!!!
I have a related question...I am currently on cycle day 25, and I estimate 14DPO.  I really think I am pg based on the fact that my temps are right, and I am having all the symptoms I had before finding out I was pg twice before.  I tested today and got a BFN.  Am I testing too early, or am I just crazy?  With my last pg, I tested at day 26 and had a BFP...and the darn HPTs lead me to believe that it is possible to get a positive a few days earlier than day 28.  I am so impatient, and so hopeful.  Anyone else tested too early, drove themselves crazy, and then actually got a BFP?
Thank you everyone for your input! I'm hoping for the positive.

Usually right before my menstrual period I have sore breasts, which this did occur. However, when the due date for my period came, my breasts were not sore in the usual way.

It's actually my nipples that are really tender. I cannot touch them without getting a very odd, almost too sensitive sensation. It is hard to explain.

The cycle day is less important to get a BFP than DPO. By 14 DPO, one should get a pretty accurate result. If implantation occurs 6-12 DPO and HCG can be detected typically 2 days past implantation. That's why some women can get BFPs 8DPO and it takes others until 14 DPO. Try buying a super-sensative tests that detects the least amount of HCG.  Best of luck.
It hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm hoping it will!  I took a test today too.
Hey,
I conceived on 11/11 (only day Dh and i had sex)
I tested on 11/22 BFN
I tested on 11/28 BFP!!  the line this time was dark and came up quick.  I am sure it would have come out positive the first time if i waited 2 more days.

I m/c 1/5/06 no heartbeat at 10wks4days.
I am feeling exactly like you and although I'm only getting a faint line in HPT (my AF was due 14th also), my blood test came back positive. Going today for another as numbers were low. My breasts arn't sore yet at 4 weeks, but have nausea, extreme fatigue, wake up at night and more hungry than usual. I have lost a couple lbs last few days probably due to stress of not knowing for sure and nausea. Good Luck and keep us posted!
Ok these were my symptoms until I hit 6 weeks. I felt like I was going to start my period. I had the WORST cramps, I thought I was going to have one heck of a period. I had some vaginal discharge. WHich is also odd for me. I was very very tired, and queasy when on a empty stomach. At 6 weeks full morning/all day sickness kicked in, im now almost 11 weeks and it's going away. But those were my symptoms. I also has insomnia, so everything you had I did have. My breasts are just now really starting to be sore, they started more around the 8th week but wasn't to bad. ANd I also had no implantation bleeding. I didn't test until 5 days past my period with this one, I had no clue, wasn't even a possibility I thought!! So good luck to you let us know!! God Bless You!
Oh my goodness.  I come on here to read and see if anyone was having similar problems.  
Last night I had EWCM.  My temps are crazy but they say that clomid can cause that.  I was expecting my af on the 15th so I took an htp this morning - BFN. (I am impatient, but was also scrared) My nipples are unusually sore, I have been extremely tired, can't sleep at night (Could be why I am tired throughout the day), headaches, severe cramps for about 1 1/2 weeks (Thought AF was coming), and Nausea right after lunch.  

I, too, am due for AF on Sunday.  I'm feeling deflated by the BFN today...even though I know it could change in a few days.  My body is really playing mean tricks on me if I'm not pg.  I'm afraid to test again, too, because the let down of a BFN is so momentarily devastating. Take care!
I am also 4weeks pregnant my cycle is due friday the 17th I tested on the the 13 and 14 and got positive results.My symptons are swollen breast ,backaches , nausea , but it does not feel like my cycle is coming it's an different feeling. You should test again today but use an first resonse early detection test it picks up low levels of Hcg. GoodLuck
Girl, you're not due for AF until Sunday!! lol, you sound like me Mrs. imaptient. There's a good side and a bad side to finding out to early. Good side is you can get the earliest prenatal care, bad side is, it makes your pregnancy feel sooooooooo much longer!! I really hope you get that BFP, but don't be siapointed, many women can't test until the day after, the baby may not have even implanted yet. And a day after would be Monday!! Keep in touch!! God Bless!
Hi everyone. So, I had my first prenatal visit today. I am 11 weeks pregnant. Doctor said tht I felt very pregnant, but no heart beat was found. The doctor sent me to the hospital for an US and a transvaginal US. The results were that my baby had died, but it was measuring only at 5 weeks old. I have hardly passed anything naturally. I go for a D&C tomorrow. My DH and I are very upset. Does anyone know if the D&C will hurt? I heard that I have to fast before the procedure, but the receptionist said no. What are your thoughts and experiences.
The first symptom I noticed before I found out I was pregnant was one night when I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep and suddenly my breasts started tingling all over. It was so odd! The tingling sensation felt like electricity or something. Then later of course they became sore and began to enlarge/swell. Then came the stomach pain/cramps, light spotting but no period, etc. I really hope that you are pregnant!! I wish you the best of luck and be sure to post and let us know what happens!
I am so sorry for your loss. I had a d&c Nov. 8. Yes, you have to fast I believe at least 12 hours before the procedure. The entire procedure takes about 15 minutes but I was under a general anesthetic for about 1 hr until I awoke. I was perfectly lucid when I did wake up and had some cramping. I was given 2 tylenol 3s that did the trick. I bled/spotted for that one day; no bleeding or spotting the next day; and then I bled for 2 days after that. It took 5 weeks to get AF back and I had one "weird" cycle and then I just got by BFP with the next/2nd "normal" cycle. Best of luck and if I didn't answer any of your other questions, ask away as I'm happy to answer what I can.
I'm sorry for your loss, but don't worry about the D&C procedure. I've had two in the past year, and there is very little physical pain. Emotionally, it's a different story. I was given Vicodin afterwards, and I asked for a RX for Xanax, too, which my dr. gave me. I'm glad I had it, because both times, I returned to work soon after. Take it easy this weekend, and give your body some time to heal.
I am hoping for a BFP when i do a HPT on sunday (day periods due) i have sore boobs, discarge, feel very sick every time i eat (like last time) always tired but find i can't sleep when i go to bed, i've also been eating like an elephant! its my 2nd cycle after m/c at 10 weeks on 22nd december. baby dust to all and everyone keep us posted! it's so exciting as well as nerve racking!!!
Em
Wow...I had a MC at 9.5 weeks on 12/22/05...and here we are both in the same situation of feeling like it has happened (pg), but not having an answer either way yet.  I wish you much luck and hope you get a BFP very soon!!
it's wierd how often it happens! i actually found a hpt that i thought i lost. i'm to scared to go look, i can feel the BFN coming!!!
i did get a BFN, slightly upset but maybe cuz its evening wee and i have drunk alot of fluids today. its probably to early as periods not due till sunday. i'm so impatient!! i was so hoping that 2nd line was gunna shine!!! theres always next month lol!!! i want to be pg now!!!
baby dust ********************
Hi Guys,
my fiance and i have been TTC since december. I have been reading this forum for a week or so, and congrats to everyone who has had a positive result.  I am wondering though, how many of you tried on the day you were ovulating and how many of you did it all through the month? I think i was Ov on the 8th of Feb, as there was white MC and we did it 3 times that day. Now today i have what looks like the start of my FP. if i did a HPT would i be far enough along to test for a result - or should i wait to see if i get my full blown FP's?  Sorry if this question has been asked before, but as i said i am new here. Your input is really appreciated.
if you ov on the 8th it would be to early, i ov on the 2nd feb.
i am very impatient, had to try again still BFN. i'm using the tests the use at the hospital as my mums a nurse. i'm getting very stressed out. dh and i just had a big argument so i am very upset!! my body must be playing some tricks on me too as i have sickness, insomnia, but always tired i'm getting very annoyed easily and my boobs are sore, just like last time. i never get like this before af i only no by date's cuz i'm so regular. it must be too early to test, but if i get a BFN sunday/monday i really feel like im ready to give up for now. sex feels like a job to me now, there's not alot of enjoyment. and the disapointment of BFN makes it worse!!
Sorry to post this here but it say forum is full so i will have too. I know you ovulate around the 14th day, but they say you can ovulate around the 8th day now (last pregnancy midwife said i concived on the 8th day even though i don't think i could have) I'm speaking as if i have not concived this month, but is it best to have sex as often as possible around ovulation?? last time i must have got pregnant from the one try, but i just want to be pregnant again even though i'm scared i'll m/c again!! Any help?? i'm such a worrier now, a tend to mark down everything on a calendar!
Last night I started spotting, very lite pink on tissue only, but by this moring I am cramping and have bright red just like AF. Told DH last night about positive pg tests and the fear I was miscarrying. He told me he loved me very very much and to try and not worry. Is it possible for me to have AF and still be pregnant? I had such pronounced pg symptoms thruout yesturday. Will call Dr. at 8:10 (time they open :) and tell him and see if blood work on hcg levels is back yet. Although sad, I'm actually pretty calm. Just need to hear from you ladies right now and site wouldn't let me post new question yet - sorry to use your thread. Karen
i hope everything is ok. it is possible to have periods through pregnancy. i'm sorry to say its not likely to happen. i'd go to ER soon as possible!!!
Curious; you said possible, but not likely. In my case or in general? I've heard of lots of pg women bleeding during 9 months, but not sure if cramping goes along with it. When I mc at 6 weeks in 2004 I was at home and didn't need post D&C so I don't feel that a trip to ER is necessary yet. I can call my Dr.s office in about 40 minutes and would have only been 3 or 4 weeks pg.
In any case. but yes bleeding can be ok throughout pregnancy. i was saying go to ER because there might be a problem with the baby or with you. cramping is not good at 4 weeks. when i m/c i only had light blood at first and no cramping but it did get worse. everything should be ok but it is hard to say as i am no medical expert yet.. is it really bad cramping or just twinges? its best not worry and try to rest.
No severe cramping, more like AF cramps. I'll see what Dr says here in a few minutes. I'm holding my 13 month old right now - guess it helps I have her.
If it's mild i really would try not to worry or upset youself. I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm such a worrier so i took myslef straight up there, i did know what they were gunna tell me already though.
Greetings! I have been reading the posts here since last week and decided to register just today. My period is due on 11th but it's already 17th now. My husband bought EPT and i tested yesterday. I'm sad because the result is " not pregnant".I would like to try again next week and I hope and pray i would get a positive result.

God bless everyone!
hope you get your possitive. it might be too early to test ewven though you've missed your period. maybe you should go to the doctors if you can't wait!
hi there, im all new to this. i just wanted to know if u peeps think there is any chance i am pregnant. For the past week or so my breasts have been so sensitive, more sensitive then usual (before my period arrives) though my period shouldnt be till around the 13th give or take a couple of days.My last period was light and started on the morning of the 13th of last month and ended on the 15th.Usually they are 5days at the most. I have twinges of feeling sick in my stomach and occassional lower back pain. My breats feel a bit bigger but as im very petite and have a small chest size im not really sure if they are any bigger.Some days my nipples feel so so sensitive and other times they dont.Before my period comes i usually get a small stitch in my right side of my lower abs, this has occured but its very faint and goes away. Could you give me some advice. I have also noticed a blue vein on my breast that stands out more then usual but i am not sure if i am just looking for signs too much and just noticing things that have always been there but i have just not paid any attention of. I have taken to preg tests but have come back negative, But really I know I should wait to see if i do miss a period as they are not very accurate. Hope you can help xxx
You could very much well be pregnant... some people even get their full period when theyre pregnant and it really will frusterate you not knowing till you take a test so go take one! Even if it turns out negative doesnt mean you're not preg just means you didn't wait long enough to take the test. I have some of the same symptoms as you. Sometimes you can "Think" too hard to make yourself believe you are preg, just relax. I am always tired, my veins in my boobs are way more noticable they're BLUE as can be! I have cramping on my right side and yes its common for the pains to be on the right side i have read all about it. I havent took a preg test but im 8 days late and hsving symptoms...You could defantly be preg! Good luck
Bambino, I've had a very very very simular situation, I tested BFN on Sunday and now today I'm having symptoms all over again. My symptoms have come and gone for about 2 weeks now. I've had a period a very light period which is way unnormal for me on the 14th and only lasted for about 2 days and it usually last 4, I thought that it might've been implantation bleeding and then I took the HPT and got the negative results(bummer). I'm expecting another period next week and I'm just waiting to see what that one is like, or if it comes. My body is very predictable and now it has me second guessing it. I hope we both recieve positive results, I'm not going to test again until after next week giving af doens't arrive. Gotta go now feeling a bit nauseous (go figure). Good Luck to you and to all that are hoping to receive the positive results!
I think I have a RARE case. I had unprotected sex on the 28th of April. Which was like a week after my period started. And I think I may have conceived on the 29th. I also opted to take an ECP, because of the timing not being right in my life.
Well anyway--I took the ECP on the 30th. And since then, have been exhibiting FULL pregnancy symptoms. I would be 4 weeks if I am pregnant. And my breast are tingly, I'm nausea and tired all the time. I think I may be causing the symptoms because of anxiety. But of course I do NOT think a preganncy could even be possible. I would like any insight, if any on similar cases.
Well, I'm 4 days late on my period, and I'm experiencing weired symptoms.  Like my breast hurt really bad the other day, and today they don't.  Then my hips and lower back really hurt.  I can't get comfortable, I'm tired but I can't sleep.  I feel like I want to cry but I don't know why.  I keep going to the restroom, but I don't know if its because I keep checking if AF has come or if I really have to go.  Do these sound like pregnancy symptoms???  I'm scared to take a test because I don't want to be upset.
Honey, take the test.  Knowing is better than stressing.
I'M PREGNANT!!!  I AM SO EXCITED.  I just wanted to let everyone know that symptoms to pregnancy are so different and so inconsistent.  Like, one day my hips hurt, the next my breast hurt, the next I'm tired.  But my hips don't hurt every day nor do my breast.  I think that's something that is not said everywhere.
Hello everyone. I am 20 years old. I have been having cramps like I am going to start my period (more like I am on my period) but I am not due to have it for atleast another 2 weeks. I am having really bad lower back pain, and it seems like I am more hungry than usual. Also I have been very tired but have noticed that I can't sleep at night. I think that I world only be about 3 weeks preg or so. Also it seems like I have gained a tiny tiny bit of weight. I have a tiny gut when I used to be completely tiny and thin. is it possible to have sings like this, this early? I know that similar q's have been asked but it is really early for me. I could be further along but I am not sure... Any advise would be greatly appreiciated. ***Thanks***
hi.  I'm not really sure if this is the right place to put this.  I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago, around the time i should have been ovulating.  I took the morning after pill about 6 hours later.  However since then i've been feeling a bit funny.  I've been feeling sick and lightheaded a few times a day.  I've been a lot warmer than usual and my gums have been bleeding a lot.  

My period should be due a few days ago i think but they don't seem to be coming.  I've had symptoms like i usually get for my periods.  Light cramping and being very warm, however i usually get really bad back pain with my periods which i haven't got this time.  My breasts are also quite tender, mostly my nipples and they feel a bit fuller than usual.  

Do you think i'm worrying over nothing or is there a chance i could be pregnant?
i once had unprotected sex then took the morning after pills exactlt how i was supposed to take it but i got preg anyways
Hi All - Not sure if this is the right place for this...i took two hpt and both had very faint lines.  I took another one today and there's no line.  I'm confused.  I feel cramps and lower back aches.  Could I be pregnant?
Do your boobs feel heavier when pregnant?
Has anyone known someone who has gotten pregnant at 45?  I finally met someone that I would love to have a child with.  I had a "chemical pregnancy" last month.  I know my eggs are old, but just curious if anyone knows anybody.  Thanks!
I'm just wondering, I'm on baby #3 and I 'm about 4 weeks if I'm pregnant, and in the hot tub I noticed a white drop on my nipple. Is this a common sign with early pregnancy? Would I be producing milk this early? I'm scared because I think Im pregnant and I have also heard cancer causes discharge..........I'm hoping it's just because my breasts are pro at this 2 kids later......Anyone got any thoughts?
hey i have been reading all ya'lls post so i decided to ask a similar question my period is over a week late and i have just started like two days ago having very slight what feels like period cramps but still no period and no spotting i have been moody though last week i took two hpt and both were negative anyone know what i should do i am so confused we have been trying for two years.......any thought please let me know.
When I was pg I noticed a lot of colostrum coming out of my nipples, it didn't start until later on though. How old are your kids? I know this sounds weird but I stopped nursing 10 months ago and I still get a little milk out every once and a while.
Its hard to say but if you already missed your period a test should be accurate. Although some people are different and the hormones dont always show up on a test right away. Go to the doctor,especially if you have been ttc for 2 years. Good luck *****babydust**********
Hi all, I did a pregnancy test yesterday but it was negative. If im am pregnant i would be 4weeks. my period hasnt come yet and i am due any day. for the past week i have been feeling really exhausted, really sore breasts and the colour of my nipples are darkening, I also have large blue viens showing (which i have never seen before). I also have white discharge and yesterday had alot of cramping and pains in my lower abdomen. i usually get cramps when my period starts but there is no blood only white discharge. I am constantly feeling flusterred and my body temperature keeps rising. I am always feeling hot ans sticky. im really confused, could my body be tricking me into thinking im pregnant?
i have 14 month old boy! and yest i felt funny so dod hpt and was positive! my periods r every 36 days!! there like clock work i was using home ovulation test on 16 till 21 st day after my period as all internet n books told me i ovulate 17th day!! i was convinced!! but how wrong! so i had my period 20th oct o9 only had sex on 3rd! did ovulation calculter on internet that said i was guna ovulate around 9th to 15th nov!!so pweeese dnt beileve what u read u can b so wrong! getting pregnant has been so stressful i cryed every neg test! i had phanton symptoms every month my bf had enuf of me sayin i think weve done it!! when we hadnt!! so when i got that positive 19th nov o9 it was shocking for him cus he was convinced we had 1 kid n he had gone sterile!! i did test because i new i was dehidrated n wud b a strong wee!! sad i no!! but i wudnt av dne it other wise!! my period not due till 26th nov! im convince im guna come on!! got cramps but herd thats comon! i had 1 miscarage 5 years ago! i got preg 17th nov 2007 had boy in sept! tuk 5 years to get preg wiv my son! and 11 months for this one! fingers crossed all goes well!! baby dust to every1!! well every1 thats trying xxx
I have Negev been pregnant before and wasn't exactly trying but it happened about 8-10 days before my " friend " and when I got it, it was only for about 2 days which is not normal at all for me. Now just about 3 weeks later I am feeling extreamly tired no matter how much I sleep, i get lower back pains constantly, occasionLly I'll feel a bit dizzy and I have mood swings worse than ever. I haven't taken a test yet, but I'm thinking I might want to.  What do I do!?!?!?!
Please help!!
I think I am also 4 weeks pregnant!!! I have done 4 tests at home and one at the drs vut that was the only 1 that came out negitive. He did say that i proberbly am as iv had so many positive results at home. it was a diluted sample but i got a positive result from it so got to take an early morning sample tmorrow to keeping everything crossed. Iv spoke to my friend who has a little girl and also my mother in law and sister in law and they think i am!!! help would like to know ur thoughts xx
I think I may be about four weeks pregnant as well, but so far the blood test and and POAS tests show up negative. My husband and I had sex Aug 3 and period started immedtiately after, but it only lasted two days (which is irregular for me as I have long, heavy periods). I didn't think you could conceive then, but there is a possibility of doing so. I felt very mild symptoms that week. I have a three and a seven year old (both of which i nursed). The shots of mild pain i get in my chest are similar to when an infant nurses (specifically that weird painful-good feeling you get when milk is released when you're full . . . know that sounds weird but that's the only thing I can liken it to). I've had mild nausea here and there but today is the worst so far. My husband left some old food in the trash, which triggered it and it hasn't subsided yet.

Anyway, not to sure of how long my cycles are, but it's been exactly 29 days since first day of last period. So not necessarily late yet, but hoping AF doesn't come. When I ovulated I didn't get the normal back pain, though I did get cramping in lower abdomen week before that and have had milder than normal cramping than I would normally get with a period coming. I also never get chest pain before a period. So good signs for now. My OB told me to schedule another blood test next week if no period, but if it doesn't come I may wait out another two weeks just to let the hormones build. I don't want to go back to get a  negative blood test again if I am pregnant and the hormones aren't high enough to detect it.  
Okay so i have irregular periods. I get mine twice a yr. I started the birth control pills for about two months to see if i would get my eriod. I did. 3rd minth i stoppd taking them n got my period on sept 21st. lasted bout 4 days. I had sex on 26th two weeks after i been having some vaginal discharge. A week after i had light spotting. N for thr forth week which is now i have some cramping n backaches.My breasts the nipples get pretty itchy. Could i be pregnant? ( i usually dont get cramps unless im bleeding due to my period but i dont gave my period n im having cramps n been sleeping n tired lately). I need help. Thanks.
Help me! I am scared I am prego. Im only 17..I would be 7 weeks if I am. I had my last period right on time though and normal. I just have had cramps and some back pain but thats it. Can anyone help me? I am supposed to be getting my period in two days!
I am having the same symtoms (symptoms) i think i am roughly 4 weeks pregnant but been tld its too early to do a test cant get comfy at night tired through the day, boobs are sore, some discharge, cramping, back pains, feeling sick, nipples are darker, my veins are more visable, feeling dizzy at times, needing the loo more then normal my period is due on the 13th feb i look pregnant had people come up to me asking me if i was but i dont know myself as yet i already have two children one 9 years and one 4 years me which both them pregnancies where different me and my partner have been trying to get pregnant for  awhile now PLease can someone help xx
i think i am 4 week prego i am waiting for my period to come in a couple of days.  I have been fatigue, nausau, my breast have gotten bigger and i spotted once but my pregnancy test keep saying negative,  this is my first preg.  I am 31 and never felt this way before...guess i'll just have to wait for my friend (period).
ME AND BF HAD SEX ON AUG13TH WHILE HAVING SEX I STARTED BLEEDING, AFTERWARDS I REALIZED HE MAY HAVE KNOCKED MY PERIOD ON. MY PERIODS USUALLY LASTS 3-4 DAYS, BUT IT LASTED 6 DAYS. WE ALSO HAD SEX MANY TIME THE LAST TWO DAYS OF MY PERIOD ON THE 19TH-20TH, EXPECTED OVULATION WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE 25TH-28TH, IS IT POSSIBLE TO FALL PREGNANT? ... I HAVE BEEN FEELING DIZZY, TIRED, HAVING HEADACHES,NAUSEOUS, HIGHTENED SMELL, PICKY EATING,AND WEIRD DREAMS. SORE BOOBS, BUT THEN A WEEK BEFORE AF IS DUE, BOOB STOPPED BEING SORE, JUST NIPPLE PAINS HERE AND THERE. THE DIZZY SPELLS STOPPED 4 DAYS BEFORE AF, AS WELL AS HEADACHES. NOW ITS SEPT 11. AND AF IS EXPECTED ANYWHERE FROM SEPT 10-13. LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM AF CAME ON. AND TODAY IM HAVING VERY SLIGHT TWINGES IN LOWER RIGHT ABDOMEN, AS WELL AS RIGHT LOWER BACK, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WAS IT POSSIBLE I CONCEIVED ON THE 19TH-20TH, SINCE BLEEDING LASTED LONGER THIS MONTH, WHICH WAS WEIRD.
Help...I think I mite be pregnant because 3 weeks ago I had sex an a week later my boobs started to hurt especially the nipple its like a tingly feeling an sometimes it itches,'til rite now they been hurting an now I'm more tired, I feel bloated, I have nausea sometimes, an small cramps sometimes and I have headaches everyday.my BF says I mite be pregant... I need some advise
Asap
Hey ladies, me and my boyfriend been trying to conceive for over a year and no luck so my period came a week late but i did come on my period ( i think) it was very light and my period usually heavy and it lasted only 3 days on and off but i went to the doctor when i was 3 days late with my period and i took a pee test and negetive.....so 5 days later after my period i am having real bad cramps and lately i been very tired and i think my boobies grew (im a plus size female it had to tell for myself my boyfriend said they did) i been eating more and my mood swing are hella crazy can some one help me please.
Yea i took one about 2 days after i missed my period and it was positive bu then i got horrible cramp like pains so i went to the er and came back im about 5 weeks pregnant and just beginning to grow. just tired another test i took just about every test i could find . try a dollar store .
well i am 4weeks pregnant and i got hit in my stomach and i was wondering if that would damage the baby inside me and i feel worried because i dont want anything to happen to my baby :(
i miss my pirond on 5 deceber i get last but its not show the iam pragnant and i go to the hosp and the doctor side i cant see u pragnant and i havet see my perid iam more hungry then usual and i have pine in my back i cant sleep at night and i have haged so now 15 deceber

can anyone hopl bl thank
Well my symptoms feel like I could be pregnant.. I've been TTC for the past month.. Last month I found my LH surge and had intercourse those days mind u my sex relation with my hubbie its almost everyday as normal..lol.. So tomorrow my period is due thought maybe taking a first response test this morning will give me the "positive " sign I'm looking for came out negative. Been feeling slight cramping my boobs are sore and tender , moody, thirsty, hungry most of the time and when I eat I still want to keep eating.. Dizzy.. I think I'm goin to wait 5 more days before I test again and wait to see if I get my period tomorrow 01/14/12 wish u ladies the best of luck and lots of baby dust!!