4 wheeler riding while pregnant
Is it safe to ride 4 wheelers in early pregnancy?
ah....probably not
WAY TO RISKY !!!!
You could have a serious fall on those- I'd say no way.
Me being the person that I am went riding when I was 8 months pregnant with no problem, but if it really is a concern of yours talk to your Dr. He/She would be the best person to ask. My Dr. just laughed when I told them about it. The hardest part for me was having to go to the bathroom.
I like riding 4 wheelers too but I personally wouldn't do it while pregnanct.  Only b/c of the risk of falling.
No way!!! It's 9 months out of your life to saver and protect the baby, don't risk it!
Um, nope.  Sorry.
I would just ask your doc. I know that alot of women ride horses, and a horse is alot less dependible then a 4wheeler.  I know alot of them ride up to before they can not get up on the horse anymore.  Alot do things to before they even know they are pregnant.  So I would just ask, but if your carefull and don't go down to many steep hills or go to fast you'll probleby be ok, I wouldn't ride a three wheeler though they are more likely to flip over.  But a horse trots and jars you around pretty good, so how is that any worse then a four wheeler.
I rode snowmobiles when I was pg for my 2nd son.  Granted I was only a few weeks pg.  I just made sure that we were on a main trail and I did not do my hill climbing.  It just all depends on how you body takes it.  I was riding before I found out I was pg--so I think if your body is used to it--go for it.  Just make sure you are riding carefully and on trails that you know-so you won't be surprised with any quick turns or sudden drops that you don't know.