4 year old nudity
I am just trying to get some opinions.  I have a dear friend who allows her 4 1/2 year old to constantly run around naked.  I realize that lots of toddlers prefer to be naked, but I feel at almost 5 years old a child needs to realize the need for clothing.  What do you think?
Wow, are you talking about my sister?? LOL. I know exactly what you mean, my sister lets her 5 year old daughter be naked a lot and I really don't think it is appropriate. Kids need to understand at an early age that their bodies are private and not to let other people see them.
I have no problem with childhood nudity.... as long as it stays at home when guests are not visiting. We let our son, who is 4, run around naked sometimes. If he weren't here we would be naked too! :)  
In the family in private, as long as the child is old enough not to pee on the floor, is OK with me.  Not in front of guests, sisters or friends who are going to be concerned.  After a while, the child decides when to put on clothes, certainly he or she will begin to shut the door when puberty shows early signs.  My guess is that around age 11 (if it continues that long) there will be no more of it, by the child's choice.
I personlly think it is inappropriate, I'd like my children to know that they keep their privates private. I also don't concider a 4 year old a toddler.