4 year old throwing up for 2 weeks
My supposedly very healthy 4 year old daughter has been throwing up everything since will be two weeks ago Monday. She had to be admitted to the childrens hospital last Thurs. for extreme dehydration. They gave her zofran for nausea once orally and she threw it right up. After they got the IV in they gave her more. Didn't work. They in time tried to give her promethazine orally which she threw right up also. They didn't want to give her anymore zofran because of the EKG (that I requested done) detected Prolonged QT syndrome. Her head and chest CT scan came back good they say. All blood work and urine work good except showing the dehydration. She's normally very active and talkitive but of course was very lethargic for until Sunday when they decided since she kept her small meal down for the day that she could go home. She threw up as soon as we got home. Had to take her to her Dr. on Tues. they gave her a popsicle and crackers and watched her for 30 min and sent us home. She throws up every night now from 11:00pm until about 4-5:00a.m. She has lost 5lbs sofar....maybe more. she weighed 42lbs before and weighed barely 35 when we took her to the Dr. She's exhausted along with us. We don't know what else to do anymore!!!! I really just want my baby better and want to know what else I could be doing or asking to help her. Please if you have any input let me know. I'm desperate for her. Thank you for listening. Davina
Did the doctors put a tube down her esophagus to check for problems like stenosis, or GERD or congenital problems?  Did she have a tendency for constipation before all this started?