4 year old with nose bleeds
My son has seemed to always have a problem with nose bleeds since he was about 2. I brought this up to his doctor when he was littler and she didn't seem concerned at that point. I think I may need to bring it up again. His nose bleed yesterday for 2 hours, and it was heavy bleeding. We were at a family party and he was just eating dinner when it started to down pour. Does anyone have any idea about something that could cause such a problem? We have an inhouse humidifier so the air in the house is not dry.
I would bring it to his doctors attention again and request a CBC. Does he seem to bruise easily?
No he doesn't bruise easily but I don't know, I keep thinking there has to be something more than just a nose bleed issue. He wakes up at least once a week and his pillow and blankets have blood on them from him sleeping. I think I will place a call in to the doctor on Monday and see if I bring him in if they will at least give it some thought to what could cause this.