45 Days No Period
It has been 45 days since my last period.  I have been to the doctor and all blood and urine pregnancy tests (one taken today) are coming back negative.  Had an ultra sound done (today) and that shows a thin uterine lining.  I am having some symptoms of being pregnant that I had with my first child, but do not know if my body is playing tricks on me.  I do not normally go this long and wondering if anyone might have a clue as to some causes?  My husband and I have been trying for some time now and are getting into the infertility testing phase....hence the ultra sound.  I'm just very frustrated and looking for anyone that might have expierenced the same thing.
You are not pregnant, so put that one off the table for the moment.

Sounds like you are having an anovulatory cycle for some reason.  How old are you?  Have you recently come off birth control?  If so, what type?

I hear you that its very frustrating.  I hope they can figure something out soon.