Maternal & Child Community
5 month old keeps getting sick

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

5 month old keeps getting sick

My daughter is 5 months old, and ever since she was a month old it seems like she gets sick every 2 wks, she always runs a fever of 101 or higher, I always take her to the doctor and they always tell me she's fine, I'm getting really frustrated because I feel like something is wrong. I don't think its normal to run a fever every two weeks, and it never fails. She started running a fever today, and its been 2 wks since her last fever, and the last fever only lasted one day. This fever has gotten up to 103.8, and I gave her another dose of Tylenol and it brought it down to 102 an hour later. I'm so worried about her, all I ever wanted was a happy healthy baby and now she's sick ALL the time!!! I don't understand, am I doing somethinng wrong? What should I do!? Please give me some advice, it kills me to see my baby sick!