5 month olds teeth
my son has just turned 5 months and for about 4 weeks now he's had 2 teeth at the bottom they're very visible and he looks very cute (might i add).
i was just wondering if he is too young to start brushing them as my daughter was almost 1yr when she got hers so i knew they were ok to brush???????
i was told to use a washer and clean the teeth and gums with that, but you could also brush with a toothbrush and no toothpaste, my son is 8 months and i'm going to brush with a toothbrush. hope i was some help
i use cooled boiled water for all his things because then its sterilized would you reccomend using normal water or sterilized water to brush with?
They sell the gum and teeth cleanser and rubber brush.  Baby orajel sells one that I use...I brush him twice a day, once in the morning when he wakes and once in the evening before he goes to bed.  
I have a little finger brush...but also just give him a wet washcloth...he does most the work with that one.LOL, he loves chewing on them.  The finger brush would only be good when they have a few teeth....once they get more it could get dangerous in there!
Little finger brush just the job just fine.  Not only is it ok to brush his little teeth but it's recommended.  You want them to get into the habit of brushing the teeth as early as possible.  
The finger brush does the job just fine, not just the job just fine....:)