5 month pregnant. Baby movement?
5 month pregnant baby movement.?
I am just at 5 months pregnant and I am a little overweight. Not a lot but a little. I was wondering i don't feel the baby a whole lot. when I do it is thumps and it useually when i am still and laying down. My husband hasn't been able to feel it yet. Is this normal? If so when should I expect to feel more movement?

i'm 5 1/2 months my baby does the same thing! Some days he's really active and other like yesterday and today he's not, it drives me bonkers b/c I have had several losses(5) total and I worry to death, i reanted a fetal heart montitor and that seems to help when he's not so active I can hear his little heat beating, it's such a neat feeling :-) Have you spoke to your OB about your concerns?
I was about 5 months when I started feeling my dd move.  Only me though.   It will be anothe month or so until your mate will be able to feel anything.  Then you both will be able to feel and see the baby move on the outside.  It is amazing.  Enjoy every minute of this pregnancy.  You will miss it in a year or so.
It's different for everyone.  I started feeling flutters around 15 weeks and my husband felt it consitantly around 18 weeks.  I've heard that if you're overweight or have more weight around the middle it's possibly to feel movements less.  Or sometimes it's because your placenta is anterior, however mine is and obviously this hasn't posed a problem with me.  I wouldn't worry to much about it as long as the babys movements stay consistent and don't completly stop.
oh don't worry, you'll feel it! i was the same as you around 5/6 months wondering when it would happen and gettinh very impatient, then one day its just happening all the time. quite honestly, sometimes he moves so much and flops around so hard that i wish he would take a break! i really think i was well into my 6th month before it was consistent and for some reason my little one is never moving when daddy wants to feel it. im 32 weeks now and i think my husabnd has felt him move twice.

you cant wait to feel the baby kick but once it starts, it will kick so much and will start waking you up night, making you wish you cant feel it haha. have a healthy & fun remainder of your pregnancy!
im 5 months pregnant and my baby just stop movin ..i kist wonna know if is oki tha