5 weeks 4 days...freaking myself out?
Hi! I had a miscarriage (although the Dr. thought it was ectopic and would have treated me for it if I didn't stop her..but that's another forum..haha) in August, and after only having sex just once since then managed to get myself pregnant again.  I am now 5W 4D according to my untrasound last Wednesday.  I am very excited to be pregnant again, but I didn't mean to get pregnant so soon because I heard you're supposed to wait a couple of cycles.  I was wondering if anyone knows if this puts me at more risk for another miscarriage.  ALSO, at the  vaginal ultrasound last wednesday, we only saw a sac, although the Dr. said that was normal for only being 4 weeks 6 days then.  I go back next Monday to get another ultrasound and I'm praying to see a hearbeat, but I'm freaking myself out!  I read about a blighted ovum on here, and I had never heard of it before, but am now so scared that it may be that.  I also keep going to the bathroom just to make sure I'm not bleeding.  Things seem to be going much better than the last pregnancy (so far), but I can't help but worry.  Any words of encouragement, or people that are or have been in my situation would be great to hear!  Thank you guys!
You are way to early to be freaking out now.

Please try and relax, take care of yourself and pray.

I know it's hard after one m/c but depending on how far along you were it shouldn't matter that you got pregnant right away.

Many, many women do that and have a wonderfully healthy pregnancy.

Many prayers and blessings your way
At 4w 6d, there isn't anything to see yet.  I'm sure everything is going very well.

Good luck!
I had a M/C in January and got pregnant again in August. I am 9 weeks now and I am still freeking out.  I think after a m/c you will always fear for the worst.  I keep feeling a little better about it every week.  Once you see the baby in the sac and that little heart flutter you will feel better.
Thank you ladies!  I know I may be getting a little too worried of nothing, but you never know...I just can't wait for Monday to come around, and I'll feel sooo much better if I can see a heartbeat!  

I'm also wondering...what I'm further along than the ultrasound is showing?  Since I've only had sex one, I know when it was...sometime between Sept 4-7...I think the 7th.  I haven't had a period since my miscarriage in August, so I don't really know how to calculate it.  Do you think I'm further along and should have seen something then?  Okay, enough worrying.  Thanks!!
Are you using dates (4 wks6 days) since when you said you conceived (Sept 7) or is it gestational age? I am confused. I thought they only count from LMP (thereby including what to us really seem like 2 pre-conception, pre-pregnant weeks). I'm pretty sure my age includes all the days before conception too.
You should wait until you see the heartbeat in u/s.  That's more reassurring.  Don't freak yourself out.
It is to early to see a heartbeat or anything else.  You usually don't see this until 6 weeks or so. My prayers are with you.
Hello I am also freaking myself out. I had a M/c on 08-05-06 at 5w6d, and now I'm pregnant again 5weeks today. I am scheduled for bloodwork today and thursday. My stomache has been slightly cramping but no blood , everyone says that that's normal. the fact is that since the M/c the i have became alot more in tune with my body and now i'm noticing everything. Just say a prayer, the sernity prayer is my favorite. Remember stress is nopt good for the baby are you.
Praying for a healthy and happy nine months for everyone.
The Dr. and ultrasound tech. said according to the sac, I was 4W 6D last Wednesday.  We don't know my lmp since I just had a miscarriage in August and no period since then.  I'm new to this whole thing so I don't really understand how it works.  That's just what the Dr. told me...
hmmm...If the sac measured 4 weeks 5 days, would that make me further along?  Sorry I'm not very good at this, but thanks for your help!  :-)