5 weeks 6 days. weird vaginal pain !
Hi all. Im 5 weeks and its my first pregnancy so im full of anxiety.  Ive been having abdominal pain for the past week which im now familiar with however tonight ive been experiencing weird pain like pressure like feelings down below.  Im lost. Cant make sense of it. I also have the same sort of feeling in my back passage area. Im so worried its the beginning of something bad. Ive called a night doc for advice and waiting on for a call back. Please if anyone can relate ro this awkward feeling enlighten me on what's going on. Im going to go insane with worry.  Thanks
I'm in my first pregnancy at 9 weeks and a few times I have had sharp pain or cramping 'down there's also, but I was at the doctor a couple days ago and everything was fine! Maybe its just a part of it?
Maybe it's just stretching pains, like things starting to move around or get adjusted. Good luck
Thanks for taking the time to reply. The pain has stopped since last night.  Still cant make any sense of it but thats another question to be added on my question list for when I finally get to see a professional.  Thanks once again. Zx