5 weeks and lower back pain
I am 5 weeks along and for the past 3 days have lower back pain, like I threw my back out or something but I haven't done anything for this to happen- some cramping too but not bad, is this back pain normal this early and can I use a heating pad?
could you have a kidney infection? like is that where the pain is, any other symptoms of a uti?  or is it muscle pain?  im 6.5 weeks pg and i occassionally have had lower back muscle pain, esp if i stand in the same spot for awhile.  but i had back problems before.  i dont think i would use a heating pad.  i would do tylenol and a warm washcloth.  iwould also call md tomorrow.  but i call mine all the time :)  good luck.
I've never had a kidney infection or uti or any of that type of thing.  It just feels like I pulled by back out and I can't get real straight.  I have a new doctor and my 1st appt isn't until the 18th- I guess I could call my old one but I really don't like her- lol.  Maby I did do something to my back and just didn't realize it
the progesterone loosens up various ligaments so its fairly easy to throw out your back in early pregnancy (i've done it twice so far, at 13 weeks). go to a physical therapist, they can teach you stretches to relieve the pain.
Some women cramp around the time that there normal af is supposed to be.  I know I did, and my back hurt and I had alot of pain in my hip(which just so happened to be on the same side the baby is on)  It happens when I have been either sitting poorly or standing for 20 min or so.  But I also had knee surgury on that side in may.  Which is not healing well.  I am 8wks almost 9, and still have some lower back pain, but have not had any bleeding.  If you have bleeding you need to call your doctor.  I know they tell u not to use heating blankets, but I don't know about heating pads, you can call and ask you doctor.  Since your not putting it on your abdomin it may be alright but just call to ask first.  I know that most doctors also tell u it's ok to go to the chriopractor (sorry can't spell).  But just ask them, I wouldn't suffer more then you have to.
about 5 weeks i think cramping quite contant lower abodin pain for 2 weeks  bloating and very sore lower back breast tingle accasionally but arnt tender is this normal i am 38 and last live birth was 20 years ago
havnt done test yet to scared lol