Maternal & Child Community
5 weeks pregnant and NO symptoms!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

5 weeks pregnant and NO symptoms!

Good morning girls!  I hope you guys dont mind me posting another question??  I think this is #2 this week!  Well Im really concerned because I have no symptoms of being pregnant.  Last AF was nov.23  and I got a BFP  dec.26.  My breasts arent sore Im not tired at all no nausea.  NOTHING!!!  Ive had 2 m/c's in the past and I was sooo tired in the beginning and nausea usually kicked in a week after a positive test.  Then around 11 weeks everything stopped but never this early.  Anyone gone through this??  I dont want to give up but I dont want to get my hopes up either.  Any comments would be great.  Thanks, Allison.
I've been pregnant twice, carried my boys full term and with both, had no symptoms. I remember wishing for morning sickness or something so i would just feel pregnant (yes crazy i know). So just so u know, it is possible to have no symptoms...i don't think its a sign of something bad to come.
Wow!  Really?  You werent tired or anything?  Im always so tired when pregnant.  Maybe this is a good sign since Ive m/c'd both pregnancies in the past and had symptoms with them.  Ive always heard that old wives tale.....The sicker you are the healthier the baby.  I guess thats not always true.
Think of how many women don't know they are pregnant until 2 months or so.  Don't worry.  Every pregnancy is different.
my symptoms kicked in @ 4-5 weeks but yours are probably just starting later. enjoy it while it lasts :)
I started feeling my symptoms at 6 weeks. I wasn't sick with my 1st pregnancy, but with this one, I was sick with lots of morning sickness, and everything else. I am now 22 weeks, and doing good. I'm having a little girl!!! She caused all that, lol! Good Luck with you pregnancy, give it more time. :)
like they say all pregnancies are different! I thought I would be puking everyday and feeling like ****! lol Im only 9w 6d and haven't really had those normal symptoms...only sore breast which dissapeared by 8w  some nauceas here and there..and not anymore! oh yea and feeling super emotional! a crybaby! lol  you'll be ok..like  the other post said give it some time! then you'll be wishing all those symptoms away! =)
i have had no symptoms at all...just very constipated----im 12 weeks now and ive been terrible and worrying every day..im still worried now thinking something is wrong because i dont feel pregnant at all...i dont actually think i would know still now if the doctor hadnt found i was pregnant,,,
Thanks girls!  I will try not to worry, its just I havent had much luck in the past.  Im calling my family dr. first thing tuesday morning.  I will let you all know if I find anything out.  Thanks again.
I'm now 13wks 2 days, and the only symptom I have had is tender breasts and their not even that tender. I just consider myself lucky!
I am 15w and have nothing but a growing belly and gaining weight.  The only thing that is sore on me is my nips.  I don't preggo.
I'm not having many symptoms either. My last af was Nov 22nd and I tested positive on Dec 24th with a confirmed blood test on the 26th. I have heartburn and my breasts are slightly sore at times but other than that I've had nothing. I don't have any morning sickness and I'm completely in the same boat as you. I'm getting my first ultrasound on January 8th. I should be 6 weeks 2 days then so we might see the baby's heartbeat! I can't wait. Good luck with your pregnancy! When are you getting your first ultrasound? Do you know what your hcg levels are?
Hi! I am 5 weeks 4 days today about. We are in the same boat. I don't have hardly any symptoms either! My last pregnancy, I was soooo incredibly sick and so tired and I miscarried. My hcg levels were low and the fetus was slow to grow. And I was sick by the time I got the faintest of BFP's. This time, I feel fine! I was tired for the few days around Christmas, but now I'm ok. I am sleeping a little more at night. And I think I'm having a harder time holding pee in, I have to go a little more often, but not much. And I guess I'm having food aversions, I'm eating less variety but I'm not at all nauseated. I'm worried because of this. The only other thing is I've had some cramps a day at 4 weeks and then right at 5. I feel weird down there, full and tight sometimes which has really worried me. I never felt that last time. I'm hoping it's a good thing...Anything that didn't happen last time is good maybe. Anyways, keep in touch.
Nora
My first appointment is also Jan 16th!!! How funny.
sorry I didnt answer your post yesterday....I got kinda busy.  Well my last af was nov 23rd.  Almost the same as you!!I havent had my  hcg levels checked.  I dont have an app. until jan 16th.
Symtoms occur usually 6-7 wks.

Dont worry, all is fine.
Hi! I too am 5 weeks pregnant and I'm not having any symptoms. I also was in the hospital on the 12/24 for stomach flu, and they did a pregnancy test then which was negative. I have had 3 positive tests since then, and according to my cycle I should be at least 4-5 weeks along. I have my first OB appointment in 3 days, but I'm really nervous that something could be wrong. Is it possible that the hospital test on the 24th was wrong?
I've just begun my 6th week today, and have no sypmtoms either.  In fact, an at home pregnancy test (x3) turned out just barely visible as pregnant - but have received confirmation via blood test that I'm pregnant as the doctors pee test turned out the same as my at home one.  I've miscarried one over a year ago and am a little scared this could mean something.... anyone in the same boat?
I too am 5w 5 days pregnant and no symptoms except for mild cramping.  I have three boys 4, 2 and 6 months all with no symptoms, this hopefully is a girl.  I have done about 16 pregnancy tests all have stated positive from varying degrees of darkness. Hope all goes well.
I am 5 weeks & 2 days preganant with no symptoms apart from peeing more.  Two preganacy (pregnancy) tests only came back with a very pale mark & I am not seeing the midwife for another 2 weeks.  I am so worried as I miscarried in September at 7 weeks (only found out at a scan at 9 weeks so was pretty devisatated).  With my first pregnancy I had all the symptoms (but only mild ones so was lucky). Was good to read these comments as they have put my mind at rest slightly! Thank You!
Hi everyone, i found out last week that i am pregnant. I am going to my dr's tomorrow, and i am 36 and this is my first child.I want to ask my dr about ectopic pregnancy. This make me nervous. I dont seem to have symptoms, but then again according to my last menstrual period i am only 5 weeks.Well i just wanted to write to get this off my chest, i feel bad burdening my family...thanks to all of you for listening.
I am 5 weeks pregnant and have NO symptoms! I don't feel pregnant... at all!? I have had one miscarriage and one birth and with both I had symptoms. I do know that if you go in for a blood test they can check your hormone level and see if the number is right for being 5 weeks. I even went in the very next day for a second blood test to see if the number had changed and if the pregnancy was progressing.. you could always try that! Good Luck! I am in the same boat as a lot of you.
I"m 11w1d pregnant and I was nauseous, my boobs hurt, and very tired. Then about wk 10 I guess, things started to slow down. I"m not feeling preggo anymore, still a little tired not like before, and the nausia has gone away. I've had 3 miscarriages in 18 months before. So I'm totally terrified. But we've seen the heart twice and he looks good. I still can't help but worry. My boobs aren't hurting as much anymore and don't feel as full. Is this normal. I have 3 other kids and can't remember for the life of me what their pregnancy was like.
Hi All.  I am new to the posting, so please bear with me! I am confused about sypmtoms as well. I had my last period on December 26th. My ClearBlue easy fertility monitor said I ovulated between January 14th and 15th. Well, i still have not gotten my period and i am VERY regular, 31 days. I tested 5 days ago and it was negative.  I am hesitant of testing again because i have NO symptoms except a missed period. I will probably test tomorrow morning just to be sure, but has anyone ever had this happen?
Hi. I am also new to this website. So last night I found out I was pregnant!!!! 4 tests confirmed. Today I went to by gyn and he calculate that I should be 5 weeks into it but when he did the ultrasound he couldn't see anything. He said it could be too early or it could be bad news. I'm just wondering if anyone had this situation.
I'm 5 weeks 2 days and I found out i was pregnant about a weeks ago. My boobs were really sore then but the symptoms have practically gone now. This is my first pregnancy through IVF so I'm really worried. My scan isn't till the 24th Jan. Please help... is this normal?
At 5 weeks it's too early to see the baby just yet. Around 7 weeks you should be able to see it, but that also depends on your hcg level. I've had several doctors tell me that your hcg level has to be at least 2000 before anything can show up on an ultrasound, so don't worry too much about it at this point.
I wouldnt worry I dont even feel pregnant right now and I am 19 weeks. I have felt pregnant but the baby is there and very healthy. I guess we are just very lucky even tho we would like two have the syptoms (symptoms). I had two misscariages too so I know you might be scared I am still scared even tho I have seen my baby boy and heard his hearbeat. I still think I might loose him
i am just the same as you when you wrote that note this is my 1st ivf but i do have still sore boobs i have my scan on the 3rd march how did you get on? joanna.
I WAS ONLY SICK LIKE THE FIRST 3 MONTHS, BUT WAS SOOOOO UNBAREABLEY TIRED ALL THE TIME. BUT THEN, I COULDN'T EVEN TELL I WAS PREGNANT UNTIL THE BABY STARTED KICKING AND I GOT FATTER. I THINK ITS OK. SOME PEOPLE ARE SICK THROUGH THE WHOLE THING, SOME AREN'T SICK AT ALL. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. JUST SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT LUCKY!!
I think Im about 5 weeks with no real symptoms except for the little cramp on and off.With my 1st pregnancy i didnt get any symptoms until 9 weeks.
I did a pt last week and was negative so i'll try again at the end of this week.
I've been having the same thing up until now!  I'm SO tired!  I had a blood test done the 13th of May and it was negative.  I was bleeding that day and my doctor wanted a blood test done to be sure.  I scored a 10...it had to be over 11 to be a positive.  It was so confusing.  I started bleeding 5 days earlier then my expected AF.  Maybe it was implanation bleeding.  All I know is that when AF is coming, I cramp SO much, my thighs hurt and my back kills me.  I had nothing when I was spotting....I haven't tested since that one test and that was just over a week ago.  This would be my third pregnancy, but 4th child.  3 1/2 years ago, with my son, I bled for 3 days heavy, and crampy.  So I just thought it was AF.  Well, I came home fro mwork on ngiht and passed out on the couch.  So I took a test and two others because they were all positive.  lol  i went to the doctors for my 8 week check and I was 12 weeks.  That bleeding wasn't a period, it was implantation bleeding.  You hear all these things that implantation bleeding is very light and never heavy...mine was.  With my twins, I wa 6 days late, so I tested...BFP within a seond!  lol  I'm not sure, but I'm also breastfeeding my girls and not sure if my body is just overwhelmed with 20 months worth of breastfeeding twins or something.  My milk has dropped SO much, my breasts ache and are tender, I'm cramping, backache, headaches, hotflashes, my temp hasn't dropped and the fatigue is really getting to me.  I wish you luck if you are and if not...More baby dust!!  Hopefully I am...this is just driving my crazy!
Im new...
I am 4 days late and have been feeling nausea, so tired, and my boobs just feel heavy. I also have to pee a lot, and I always feel bloated. But I haven't taken a test yet. Do you think??
Hi I am new also. I am 5 wks pregnant. I have no symptoms of nausua and I am not that hungry either. I only have sore breasts a little bit. I have an 18 yr old daughter and with her I was pregnant morning noon and night. I was told by my BF That if you have little nausa that you are carrying a boy. She also had no nausa with her two oys but tons with her girl. Maybe I am just having a boy. I wish all the moms out there lots of luck. I am trying not to worry, my first gyno visit is June 11th. Good luck all I will pray for everyone to have a safe and healthy pregnancy...myself included.
im 5 weeks pregnant and ive had very mild cramping on and off, and sore breasts but it seem like the past few days the mild cramps have been less and my breasts dont hurt as much,... this is my 1st pregnancy and maybe im just paraniod and worried.....!!! or could something be wrong
I am 6 weeks pregnant. We was pregnant 2years ago and miscarried that baby! When I woke up this morning I noticed I wasn't as nauseus or my boobs didn't hurt as bad. Is this normal? Does the symptoms come and go? I just do not want to miscarry another baby!
My last period was 5/14/10. I was a week late and got a positive test. my hcg level went from 66.2 to 89.4 in 3days does this mean Im going to miscarry?
my last period was on the 12th of may of this year i was suppose to get it on the 11th of june but never got it.... i went to the doctor and they told me i was due on the 15th of february 2011.... out of the nowhere all my symptoms have left i jus feel hungry and tired all the time even if i have 10hrs of sleep im still sleepy im going back to the doctor tomorrow im thinking for a sono but idk.... should i be worried that i miscarried...????
I'm 5weeks and 3days pregnant.  I haven't been to a docter yet.  This is my frirst time and I'm very excited.  I'm not really hungry these days but I want to chew the whole time.  I even start to bite my nails.  During the day I'm not really tired but early at nights I can't keep my eyes open.  I can't wait for my tummy to show.  I saw a woman this morning with a huge tummy and when I looked at mine, mine were still flat.  I'm so afraid for a miscarridge.  Me and my husband tried for 18months for a baby and I can't go thru another 18months.  
Hi everyone!
So we're finally pregnant after 2.5 yrs from my 1st Miscarriage in Feb 2008.
I'm 32 and really really hoping this time things go well but everyday Im petrified!

Also, I'm confused about calculation of how many weeks pregnant I am!
most sites start from the 1st day of the last menstrual period which for me was 26th May 2010 and my cycle is a 26 day cycle. So based on that I should be completing my 5th week today and starting my 6th week tomorrow (30th June 2010) am I correct?

Also, i have no real symptoms save for maybe i get tired and want to rest/sleep by the afternoon.

when should I book my 1st appointment with the OB GYN?
Can anyone experienced help pls?
According to the everything I've looked up, you would only be 5 weeks pregnant now.

Because it's still early, you might not be getting symptoms for awhile. Most women see them start around 6-8 weeks and then they (sometimes) will taper off around 12 weeks+.

You could call your OB and ask when they would like to see you. Some will prefer you come in sooner for dating and to get you started, and some don't want to see you till much later on. Since you've miscarried in the past, you could ask that they monitor you a little closer with this one to see how things are going and for your own piece of mind. Best of luck to you. :)
Wow our stats are exactly the same!

AF  5/1 - 5/3
AF 5/26 - 5/28

BFP 6/26

I went to the doctor on Wed. and he said I was exactly 5weeks on wed. and my due date was March 2nd!

I've also had no real symptoms and it's been freaking me out! Specially since I was super super super sick when I was pregnant with my daughter (she's 3 now) I have an ultrasound scheduled for July 14th so fingers crossed everything is good.
hello ladies, i had a blighted ovum about 3 months ago and my pregnancy symptoms were through the roof, the only thing that i did experience which concerned me was really bad stomach cramps, which also happened when i had a missed miscarriage a few years ago but i never had any bleeding, it was not untill my us that i found out that there was something wrong on both occassions.   When i was pregnant with my daughter i hardly had any symptoms.  I have recently found out i am pregnant and my breasts are not that sore and some days there not sore at all.  I am making myself sick with worry because i had pains again, not as bad this time, my midwife told me these might have been due to implantation but i am so worried.  They wont get me an early scan because ive had no bleeding, the   pains along with lack of symptoms is driving me mad, has anyone else had this?  
im trying to convince myself that its going to be ok but i dont want to get my hopes up only to go to us and just see a sac again
im 5 weeks and 4 days with my ee rd child and not havin ny symptoms : (
hi ladies im 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant do have sore boobs a little and feel sick a little but not that much really dont feel pregnant  now with my other 3 i did but whats worring we dont get our first scan  until we r 12 weeks thats a long time to wait when your worring hey good luk to all mums to be xx
i think i'm pregnant but i have no symptons other than the fact that i;m late by a wk 2morrow
I think I may be pregnant as well, but so far the blood test and and POAS tests show up negative. My husband and I had sex Aug 3 and period started immedtiately after, but it only lasted two days (which is irregular for me as I have long, heavy periods). I didn't think you could conceive then, but there is a possibility of doing so. I felt very mild symptoms that week. I have a three and a seven year old (both of which i nursed). The shots of mild pain i get in my chest are similar to when an infant nurses (specifically that weird painful-good feeling you get when milk is released when you're full . . . know that sounds weird but that's the only thing I can liken it to). I've had mild nausea here and there but today is the worst so far. My husband left some old food in the trash, which triggered it and it hasn't subsided yet.

Anyway, not to sure of how long my cycles are, but it's been exactly 29 days since first day of last period. So not necessarily late yet, but hoping AF doesn't come. When I ovulated I didn't get the normal back pain, though I did get cramping in lower abdomen week before that and have had milder than normal cramping than I would normally get with a period coming. I also never get chest pain before a period. So good signs for now. My OB told me to schedule another blood test next week if no period, but if it doesn't come I may wait out another two weeks just to let the hormones build. I don't want to go back to get a  negative blood test again if I am pregnant and the hormones aren't high enough to detect it.  
Can someone give me some advice plz ? I have just found out I am Pregnant with my third Pregnancy.

I have a 1 year old Daughter and I fell pregnant 3 Months later after having her but I had a missed miscarriage in February 2010 I had to have a d and c. I had tightening pains for the first few weeks of the second pregnancy and also a painful lower back ache for the first few weeks. I am now scared that i may be going through another miscarriage as I have no symptoms. My last period was the 24 th August 2010. I have only had a missed period and a positive pregnancy test which said i was about 2-3 Weeks so that would make me 4-5 Weeks. Can anyone give me any advice ?

Jen xx
I started having symptoms right after I ovulated, implantation spotting/cramping, sore breasts, nausea, sensitive to smells, loss of appetite, and then I got really sick, flu-like symptoms and had stye's in both of my eyes, bloodshot eyes... it was really terrible. I knew something was up! Negative pregnancy tests until 12 days after missed AF. I m/c at 7 weeks. So, I definitely wouldn't believe the old wives tell of the sicker the mother, the healthier the baby. Good luck! I'm sure you'll get symptoms at some point, but try not to stress over not having any and just enjoy being pregnant!
I am 44 years old and and pregnant with my 4th. My children are 23, 21 & 19. I've had 2 miscarriages, the last in June of this year. I'm totally trying not to freak out but I really have no symptoms with the exception of mild off and on cramping and little tings ( my made up word) of soreness/pain in my breasts from time to time. I'm only 5 wks but the Doc wants to see me 2morrow morning due to my past miscarriages. I trying to stay positive but almost afraid to get excited. I was divorced and got remarried to my current husband 7 years ago. We have no children together so we both really want this baby......help!
I am also experiencing some of the same things. May 2010 I had a mc and just found out I am pregnant now. I am 4 wks 5 days today and have had mild cramping for the whole week. Shortly after finding out I was pregnant I was having some nausea and headaches and a feeling of being bloated. Suddenly that all stopped. I have had no symptoms and lost the feeling of being bloated. I am very nervous as I felt this same way before I started bleeding last time. I have decided that I will just wait it out and realize some people don't even know that they are pregnant until later. Anyone going through the same thing? Somebody have some positive feed back?
On November 20th ,5 days after my period, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (withdrwal before ejaculation). On the 6th of December, I had a normal bright red flowing circle for 4 days. One week after my period, a pregnancy test was done due to cramping and heart burn, the doctor confirmed that I am 4 weeks pregnant. I am surprised because I thought one can not have a regular period while pregnant. However, you can have spotting for a day or two, from fetal implatation. Today I still get heart burn, cramping and heat waves. Please help, has anyone had similar experience?
HI..Reading All These Makes Me Have Little Hope But I Have A STory An HOPE Someone Can Give me answers..Me an My BOYFRIEND Had Unprotected Sex On Da 25th Of NOV 2010 An my period was due on da 28th of NOV but i MISSED IT then on NOV 30Th i started SPOTTING Brown Discharge Off An On for bout 5-6 days an i had a lil BREAST TINGLING AN THROBBIN between dat time and after dat i got BLOATED i dont remember for how long but i know it was probably for only 2-3days and then DECEMBER 20-23 I HAD Sum MUCUS Like White discharge when i pee and wipe sometimes in my panties (sorry if thats TMI) another period was due DECEMBER 28Th 2010 an dis time NO SPOTTING AT ALL Or no BLOOD. For two days i Had SORE Nipples An RIGHT Now Im Feeling LIGHT CRAMPS an my BREAST Feel some type of way i CANT Explain it.. I Took 2 Pregnancy test NOV 7Th An DECEMBER 26Th An BOTH NEGATIVE!! IT is now JANUARY 2Nd i my BLOOD TEST Is on the 4th..Im NERVOUS An CONFUSED IDONT Wan 2 Be Dissappointed !
i meant i took my 1st prego test december 7TH
Im New to this but i think im Pregnant...im always cramping,i cant sleep through the night because of discomfort from constant cramps,i have been eating weird foods,my back kills me i have light headaches and i have even been constipated i have had my period for like a month now only spotting a few weeks back.but no breast soreness or sickness...i only get slightly nauseous around smoke but im a smoker so i never was before. I haven't taken the test yet so i dont know for sure...but i do feel pregnant....Can any body tell me if they think i am...this would be my first pregnancy
I'm also 5 weeks and have no symptoms whatsoever! I miscarried twice last year, once in Feb and again in September, with both of those I had slight nausea and my breasts where sore with mild cramping.  I'm really aprehensive again this time and even more so with having NO symptoms, its really worrying.  My mind has eased a little though after reading some of the other posts!!!......Thanks ladies...
OMG! I AM SO SCARED I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO. I REALLY FEEL THAT I AM . AFRAID OF GONG TO TAKE A TEST OR GOING TO THE DOCTOR'S OFC NOT WANTING TO HEAR THE " CONGRATULATIONS" BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN THE SICKNESS KICKS IN. ONE QUESTION, DO YOU THINK  THAT YOUR BO CAN START EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS BUT NOT YOU?
Anything your partner feels (I assume that's what you mean when you say Bo) is not related as symptoms are caused by hormones and they don't have those in their body. If the sickness only starts when the doctors say you're pregnant, it means it's in your head and you're creating them thinking that it needs to happen.
Hi I'm also 5 weeks pregnant & the only symptom I have had is some mild period-like cramps and feeling a little tired but nothing else! I had more symptoms in the months I wasn't pregnant but TTC! x
ok im also new to this site. I dont for sure wether I am preggo or not. I stop taking birth control in april(mid cycle)  i and on may 27 i had a light(brownish dark red period which lasted only until may 28... ive been having major lower back pains for the past 3 weeks  but nothing else took a few hpt all negative took OPK last night results positive..what could this mean. PLEASE HELP
well hi.......im 16 n im pretty sure im pregnant! well i dont know forsure but the lasttime i had my period in the begining of april then i had sex and ever since i havent had my period! soo i dont know,i feel confused because i havent really been stressing or anything and i try not to worry to much about being pregnant but it is now june.14th.2011 and i have no syntoms.....but i did get sick n get tired but that kinda weared off! anywayz hope  some one can help me out! i kinda dont really want to talk to my mother or sister about this stuff because im so young! -kay.j-
i would be 8 weeks n 6 days
you just may be prego go to the nearest cliinic they would be able to help you n you do not need your parents there to go with you good luck
Hi, I’m 28, stopped the pill in January 2011. Been ttc since then…  Before taking the pill, I had very irregular cycles, varying from 2 months to 6. Since I didn’t get pregnant in the 2 first months of ttc (I had basically regular cycles of 28-29 days), I started taking Vitex to help me keep my regular cycles. I took ovulation tests  kits (3), came up positive but still did not get pregnant…  My husband and I have sex if not everyday, I say tops every 2 days. Last month, my period came at day 33, even with the Vitex. I have to mention that I was taking the Vitex everyday except when my period started until it ended. Hence, I decided to do differently this coming month. I read some places that I should lower the dosage and stop as soon as ovulation would come, since it’s specified that women should NOT take Vitex if and when pregnant. I also bought ANOTHER ClearBlue Ovulation kit, but started testing on day 16. The thing is, I haven’t got ANY positive response from my tests. It’s now day 25 of my cycle. Either I ovulated usually around days 14-15 or I just didn’t yet…  I’m so disappointed! Now, something else happened these last few days…  I had very bad nausea 2-3 days ago, now, it comes and goes, I have cramps that resemble the ones I have when I’m about to start my period, my back aches…  But my breasts aren’t sore at all, they tingle sometimes during the day. They usually hurt after OV until my period…  My husband has a child from a previous relationship, so I know if there’s a problem, it’s me…  I told my doctor about my situation, he told me not to stress about it, to come and see him when it’ll be 1 year of ttc… what should I do, do you think I might be preggers or if I’m imagining stuff?? the brain if pretty powerful… =S   Thx for your help 
I think i may be pregnant. My last period was the 2nd of July 2011, i dont know my menstrual cycle! Me and my boyfriend use the withdrawal method which i know isnt reliable. In the time after the 2nd of july i have had 2 water infections in 1 week (which i havent had for 3 years). Lower & side pain (which i thought was because of my water infection)...mild aching in my lower abdomen, 2 weeks ago i had a lot of clear discharge, i havent particularly felt sick but the smell of smoke make me feel a bit sick. I have put on weight round my belly but that could be to eating too much? I calculated it and it says if i am pregnant i would be 5 weeks. However on the 4th august i took a test which was negative however, i had drunk excessice fluids that day 3+litres of water and had 2 glasses of wine which when i read the test after it says NOT to do but i had. I still havent come on and its now 7th August, could i be pregnant?

HELP!! :) xx
I also have sore nipples at the moment xx
I had a etopic preganice in jan. 2011 it is the scareiest thing you can go threw and it hurts really bad and usalluy ppl do not carry thre w6 weeks and you will have symptoms of hurting be for so missy i do not think thats what that is YOUR JUST HAVING A BABY :D !
I am 4 to 5 week for the last 2 weeks my *** had been really sore than that just stoped the only other thing is I need to pass a lot but this is my 4 pegnenty and iv all way had morring sinckenss but have not had that so far I am really worried that some thing is wrong And it was like every thing macked me mad eg my dog and my man but this has stoped to