5 weeks pregnant but bleed for 3 days, miscarriage?
Hi, I found out i am/was pregnant last week on tuesday.. I took a second test on thurs which was also positive my date from the doctor works out that i am now about 5 weeks 1 day. I have previously had a missed miscarriage in januray, so i have been quite tense since finding out last week. Anyway, on Monday I woke up and went to the bathroom to find i was bleeding,it started fairly light so i went to the doctor as i had an appointment already booked and he told me he would not arrange a midwife or any tests etc untill i go back to the doctors in 2 weeks to tell them whether im still pregnant or not by doing a test in the morning before i go in!? which i am very unhappy about as i now have no one to talk to or ask questions! well as the day went on my bleeding got heavier but i had no cramps or pains just some aching. On tuesday the bleeding was lighter and wednesday even lighter that it had completely stopped. thursday i had some light spotting of brown blood but thats cleared up too. I've had no cramps or pains and only had small amount of very small blood clots. I still have a week and 3 days to wait until I go back to the doctors and he told me not to do a test until that day as hormones may make a test still say positive at the moment even if i have miscarried?

Can anybody help me or give me some advice? shall i go to see another doctor? I've read other forums and people have said they had blood tests and something to do with numbers? im not sure what that is but should i have had this done? I'm so confused and really need some help. any advice would be most appreciated!