6 weeks fetus heart rate
hi all. i went to the doc and they say im about 6 weeks. and the babys heart rate is about 122 beats per minute and the doc also said that this is slow. but from what I have read on line this is with in range. they did the trasnvaginal ultra sound  to get this rate. they also said I have bleeding behind the sac,( subchorinic hemotoma)
any help on these things will be great. thanks
122 is on the slower side, but they tell me that anything between 120-160 is a good heart rate.  I went for my first sonogram at 6 weeks on the dot and they told me the samething, but my baby is fine.. we're 30 weeks nows.  I don't know about the bleeding though, maybe someone else will know.  Try not to stress to much, keep your feet up and try to keep off your feet for a few days.  I wish you the best, please keep us posted.
That's a bunch of BULL. 122 at 6 weeks is GREAT! FYI, mine at 6w1d was 89, just started beating and now I'm 30.6 pregnant. I can't believe they would even worry you like that, that annoys me!
My daughter's heart rate at 6 weeks was 125. I was also worried but that is within normal range. My daughter is almost 11 months old now! My friend had the same problem that you have and everything turned out fine. It seems to be pretty common. Good luck to you! :)
I agree, 122 at 6 weeks is great.....most people don't even get a hb at that time frame!  The heart has barely started beating by then.   Don't freak about the bleed either - it is very common to have a small bleed behind/near the sac.  It is often left over blood from implantation and will either absorb itself or come out.  If it comes out - don't freak!!  Call the doctor immediately and get checked out to make sure the bleeding is only from the spot they know of and not something new though - always be safe and call the doctor with any bleeding!  Good luck!
Thanks everyone! i called and got a new Ob. im glad they gave me one. with hubby in the military we kind of have take who they give us and more so being stationed overseas. we do see base military docs /ob
I had an ultrasound today and its been 6 weeks since I misscarried so we arent exactly sure how pregnant I am but they saw a heartbeat on the US and it was 94bpm, the US lady said it was good at this stage
my little one had a HB of exactly the same! 122 at 6w 2d!!! I am now 34 weeks (on sunday) and doing great! she's as healthy as a horse and her heart is strong and beating away!! =) anything above 100 or even better 120 is good....

When i miscarried my little one was 95bpm at 7.2 weeks.... =( not so good... but i was further along.... a week DOES make a huge difference! can they make another US in a week or so just to make sure???
I go back on the 4-2  im sure they will do one then. but they have this one scanner ultra sound that is not very good. so they will prolly sned me downstairs  so they can use the big ultra sound