Maternal & Child Community
6 weeks pregnant and worried. please help !!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hi. I am 6 weeks pregnant and yesterday started spotting. I didn't think to much of it as it was very small amounts. This morning I woke up and went to the toilet to find a small amount of blood to dribble into the toilet. This scared me and lasted about an hour. That has since subsided and now there is only small amounts of blood when I wipe after using the toilet. I didn't have any cramps yesterday and don't have cramps today so to speak. I am experiencing the feeling of a tightened bladder however it is only directly in the middle and is no pain either side. Can anyone help me
I have just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was a touch of blood as well as slimey mucus. I'm scares this may have been the sack. It was long and sticky and seemed somewhat transparent. Have I just lost the baby?
I'm 6 weeks too and I had sex yesterday and right after started spotting.. This morning had blood clots and now I have really really heavy bleeding and horrible cramps.. Idk what to do! ... Do you have a Dr. ? Try to call !
You should talk to your doctor.

When I was pregnant with my son, I had subchorionic bleeding most of my first trimester. About 20% of women with first-trimester bleeding have this minor complication with no long-term effects for mommy or baby.

No matter what is causing the bleeding, remember that there is virtually nothing you can do to cause or prevent problems this early in your pregnancy. Good luck!