Maternal & Child Community
6 weeks pregnant with cramps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

6 weeks pregnant with cramps

I am 6 weeks pregnant, and have had cramps since before I EVER FOUND OUT i WAS PREGNANT, sometimes they arent that bad, other times they hurt bad..They are all period like cramps..but Im worried..Ive had no spotting, this is my first pregnancy, at 4 wks 6 days I had an ultrasound, we saw the gestational sac that measured to date, but dr said it was to early too see baby yet..Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
When I got pregnant with DD, I was sure that my period was coming b/c the cramping felt exactly like that.  It's normal to feel some cramping early in pregnancy (as long as you're not bleeding).  Even SOME spotting is ok.  Good luck.
cramps in early preg are very normal as long as there is no bleeding or spotting i think that you will be fine
i had it too. they were the same place as my period cramps, but much more intense. they came and went, and were worse at night. i lost a lot of sleep because of them. dr said it was everything stretching in response to the hormibe changes. i think they lasted 3 weeks (?)
congrats!
I had cramps too before i found out I was preggers. I even called the ER and asked if they were busy since they were so severe. Now I am 11 weeks. The cramps were pressure like and sharp on the right side. This is my first pregnancy too.
Everybody is right u should b jus fine1 if ur still concerned talk 2 ur doc. Best Wishes 2 u!!
I am glad you asked this question. This is my first pregnancy and I will be 6 weeks on Sunday and I feel the same way.My doctor told me it is just the uterus expanding. They freak me out though.
I had the same thing when I was pregnant, I had cramps before I knew I was pregnant and just though that it was normal and I ended up losing my little one.  I hope that everything is okay!
Hello I am 21 years old and am currently pregnant with my first baby as well on sunday I will be 7 weeks. I am just wondering if any of you ladies experienced a lightbrownish discharge. Early on in ur pregnancy I have been having this light brown discharge for a week now and am just wondering if it is normal my next doctor apt is not until dec 13 and she is so busy that she won't return any calls please help!
brownish discharge or light bleeding may occur when egg implants in the uterus but your saying your 7 weeks pregnant so this can be a sign of a miscarriage you should get a hold of your doctor or visit the E.R as soon as possible its better safe the sorry good luck and god bless