Maternal & Child Community
64 days since last period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

64 days since last period

It has been 64 days since my LMP. I had sex December 20-23 of 2005. I tested on Dec 31(too soon),then again on January 12. All tests have came back negative. I went to see my internal medicine doctor, and she sent me to a OB-GYN. He gave me a pelvic, and sent me to the lab for bloodwork, 24hr urine collection. I was also sent to the imaging lab for a transvaginal u/s. The sonographer didn't tell me too much. She just said that she'll prepare the report for my doctor, and he'll tell me the results. My LMP was Nov. 23, 2005. Has anyone went throught this, and find out that they were pregnant? I haven't been stressed or over excited, but its been two months now...BTW when I got my pelvic, he said something was enlarged...I don't remember if he said ovary or uterus.
you are missing some major clues to this.. If your uterus is enlarged then it is possible to be pg.  Did the obgyn do a urine pregnancy test at their place??  I went 45 days with no period back between september/october and was testing negative.  Turns out i ovulated late and everything was fine.  Good luck and i hope you get some answers.
I didn't want to mislead any1, thats why I said I wasn't sure what he said. He was feeling around and telling the nurse medical terms to write down as he was doing exam. After I seen him, he sent me across the hall to the u/s room, then down to the lab, the only urine that I gave them was the 24hr collection that I returned today at 9am. But other than that, they didn't take any more urine. They said they will give me a call once ALL the results come in...hopefully that will be soon. I hate waiting...
Thank you, and I will. They are trying to keep everything a secret. I appreciate it though, I would rather have it all given to me at once, rather than each day the different results come in.
Good Luck! Keep your head up.
im guessing they took your urine to test for a few things - pregancy,infection,and probably more but im not doctor... but it surprised me that they didnt have you do a bloodtest....
You didn't read the first post...LOL :-)...He did send me to down to the lab for blood work. I read on a previous thread, that it took one lady 60 days after her LMP to get a positive. I guess everyone's body produce the hormone at its own rate. I just wish I could know..yes or no...that way we can get me back ovulating on on with it already!!! Thanks though! How long after everyones LMP did it take to get your BFP?
I DID READ THE 1ST POST BUT I GUESS MY BLONDE AND MY SLEEPYNESS IS REALLY BAD TODAY LOL   I TOTALLY DIDNT EVEN SEE THAT THEY SENT YOU FOR BLOODWORK LOL
I got my LMP on 10/23 bd on 11/11 (only 1 time the whole month so i know this was my conception date) got a BFN on 11/22 and a BFP on 11/28 (no testing between 11/22-11/28) and that douple pink line came right up. :-)  Then i had an u/s on 1/3 baby had no heart beat at 10.2 weeks and a D&C 1/5.  Now i am waiting for my post op exam and the ok to try again!!! But like i told you, the month before our baby was conceived i had ovulated late and had a 45 day cycle. that was very frustrating cuz i wanted to be pg very bad.  I thought the long cycle was happening in november so i was weary taking that hpt.  When it came out positive i was SHOCKED and very happy.. I had a wonderful 5 weeks to have my baby.  I so miss my little bean.
awww so sorry for your loss...we call our first m/c our lil bean too!!!
Okay, I was in the same boat that you are in. I had a period on Oct 26 and didnt start again until January 9th. I was hoping the whole time that I was pg, but I knew I wasnt. I didn't have any symptoms other than being terriblly swollen. This all happened to me during the holidays, so I didnt get in to see the doctor until after my period had already started on Jan 11, and she said that it sounded like I just didnt ovulate in Nov. She advised me to just start using a home ovulation kit to make sure I ovulate(she wasnt much help). I know how stressed you are about it and that this probabbly all you can think about because thats how I was. We are trying to have a baby, so it was a stressfull time for me. I thought, I am either pg or there is something else that is horribly wrong. I have never been regular, but this just wasnt right. If you havent had a positive hpt yet, then you wont get one. I would say just hang in there, but I know that that is easier said than done.
i think its precious that you call the lost baby lil bean. it helps you not forget the real baby that was inside you!
Thank you all for the positive comments! I do agree, that if I haven't gotten a BFP from my January 12th visit, then pregnancy is not likely. I'm hanging in there though, despite the frustration! It's hard waiting to see whats going on with your OWN BODY! I went to the new OB-GYN on the 24th for the pelvic, u/s, and lab work, and returned the 24hr urine sample this morning around 9am, so I'm hoping that I'll hear something later today or tomorrow. I'll call if I don't hear anything by Friday! But I do have a follow-up on Feb 2 or 7, 2006!(I'll have to recheck my appt card!)Thanks LADIES
First off...HELLO :-)! So your LMP was 76 days ago, which was Nov. 11, 2005...WOW! I guess we are in the same boat. My LMP was Nov. 23, 2005 and I'm usually a 36 day cycle, 38 max. My advice for you is to go to your Doctor. Have you taken a hpt yet? I know that sometimes we may not ovulate, but we have to get back on track, maybe with the assistance of birth control. Thats why I went to see my doctor, who drew blanks, so I had to find my own OB-GYN who is great. He's checking for every possible reason as to why this is happening, because I'm having strange symtoms (symptoms).(sorry if TMI)EXAMPLES: dehydration, tons of clear discharge(I need to wear a liner/no strange smell or color),fatigue, anxiety(hard time breathing at night;sounds strange, but right b4 I doze off, I catch myself not breathing. Its scary. And I'm going through terrible sweating spells, and back and leg cramps.
I refer to my baby in may ways... I think the most important way is by calling it my baby.  When i was pregnant we (obviously) didnt know if it was a boy or a girl so my husband and i had several nicknames.  One was L-Boj (little bundle of Joy) another and my favorite one was Little It'll  It rhymes and instead of calling it it.. we called it little it'll.  Also, i picked out a boys name and a girls name and i kept seeing my girls name everywhere so i am assuming that she was a girl.  So.. sometimes i refer to her as the name i had picked out if she was a girl.  But mostly, its my baby.. it will always be my baby.. I miss my little it'll so much..
Hello. New person here. Can anyone help me out with all the Abbreviations you all use in your posts? Trying to understand all posts. Thanks!
Hope this helps!! :) And welcome

AAMOF - As A Matter Of Fact
ACA - Anti-Cardiolopin Antibodies
ADN - Any Day Now
AF - Aunt Flo - Menstrual Cycle
AH,AZH - Assisted Hatching
AHI - At-home Insemination
AI - Artificial Insemination
AIH - Artificial Insemination from Husband
AKA - Also Known As
AO - Anovulation
AOA,AVA - Anti-ovarian Antibody
ART - Assisted Reproductive Technology
ATM - At The Moment
AWOL - A Woman On Lupron
B
B4 - Before
B4N - Before Now
BA - Baby Aspirin
BABYDUST - Good wishes vibe for getting pregnant
BBL - Be Back Later
BBT - Basal Body Temperature
BBs - BooBies AKA Breasts
B/C - BeCause
BC - Birth Control
BCP - Birth Control Pills
BD - Baby Dance (intercourse)
BF - BreastFed, BoyFriend
BFN - Big Fat Negative
BFP - Big Fat Positive!
BIL - Brother inlaw

C
C# - Cycle Number
CB - Cycle Buddy
CD - Cycle Day
CF - Cervical Fluid
CM - Cervical Mucus
CP - Cervical Position
CNM - CertifiedNurseMidwife

D
DA - Dear Angel
DH - Dear Husband
DP - Dear Partner
DD - Dear daughter
DS - Dear Son
DSD - Dear Step-Daughter
DSS - Dear Step-Son
D&C - Dilation & Curettage
D&E - Dilation & Evacuation
DPO - Days Post-Ovulation
DPC - Days Since Last Clomid pill was taken
DPR - Days Post-Retrieval
DPT - Days Post-Transfer
Dx - Diagnosis

E
E2 - Estradiol
EB,EMB - Endometrial Biopsy
EDD - Estimated Due Date
ENDO - Endometriosis
EG - Evil Grin
EOD - End Of Discussion
EPO - Evening Primrose Oil
EPT - Early Pregnancy Test
ESP - ESPecially
ET - Embryo Transfer
EW,EWCM - Eggwhite Cervical Mucus

F
FET - Frozen Embryo Transfer
FHR - Fetal Heart Rate
FIL - Father in law
FP - Follicular Phase
FSH - Follicle Stimulating Hormone
FBOW - For Better Or Worse
FTTA - Fertile Thoughts To All
FUR - False Unicorn Root
FV - Fertile Vibes
FYA - For Your Amusement
FYI - For Your Information

G
G <G> - Grin
GAFIA - Get Away From It All
GAL- Get A Life
GFY - Good For You
GG- Gotta Go
GIFT - Gamete Intra-fallopianTransfer
GMTA - Great Minds Think Alike
GnRH - Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone
GP - General Practitioner

H
HAGD - Have A Great Day
HAND - Have A Nice Day
hCG,HCG - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
hMG,HMG - Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
HPT - Home Pregnancy Test
HRT - Hormone Replacement Therapy
HSC - Hysteroscopy
HSG - Hysterosalpingogram
HTH - Hope That Helps
HUTH - Hang Up The Horns

I
IAC - In Any Case
IAE - In Any Event
ICI - Intra-cervical Insemination
ICSI - Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
ICBW - I Could Be Wrong
IDTT - I'll Drink To That
IIRC - If I Recall Correctly
IM - Instant Message (Instant Messaging)
IF - Infertility
IMAO - In My Arrogant Opinion
IMBO - In My Biased Opinion
IMCO - In My Considered Opinion
IME - In My Experience
IMHO - In My Honest/Humble Opinion
IMNSHO - In My Not So Humble Opinion
IMO - In My Opinion
INPO - In No Particular Order
IOW - In Other Words
IRL - In Real Life
ITI - Intra-tubal Insemination
IUI - Intra-uterine Insemination
IVF - InVitro Fertilization

J
JIC - Just In Case
J/K - Just Kidding
JMO - Just My Opinion
JTYWLTK - Just Thought You Would Like To Know

K
KISS - Keep It Simple Sweetheart (Stupid)
KUP - Keep us posted
KWIM - Know What I Mean

L
LAP - Laparoscopy
LH - Luteinizing Hormone
LMP - Last Menstrual Period (startdate)
LMAO - Laughing My Ankles (A**) Off
LMBO - Laughing My Butt Off
LO - Love Olympics (sex)
LOL - Laugh Out Loud
LP - Luteal Phase
LPD - Luteal Phase Defect
LSP - Low Sperm Count
LUF,LUFS - Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome

M
MC,m/c - Miscarriage
MF - MaleFactor
MIFT - Micro Injection Fallopian Transfer
MIL - Mother in law
M/S, MS - Morning Sickness

N
NA (N/A) - Not Applicable, Not Appropriate
NAK - Nursing At Keyboard
Newbie - New to the Internet or Bulletin Board
NFP - Natural Family Planning
NIPing - Nursing In Public
NMP - Not My Problem
NP - No Problem
NPI - No Pun Intended
NRN - No Reply Necessary
NT - No Text

O
O - Ovulation, Ovulated
OB - Obstetrician
OB/GYN - Obstetrician/Gynecologist
OC - Oral Contraceptives
OD - Ovulatory Dysfunction
OHT - One-Handed Typing
OP - Other Poster/Original Poster
OIC - Oh I (C) See
OMG - Oh My God
OPK - Ovulation Predictor Kit
OPT - Ovulation Predictor Test
OT - Off Topic
OTOH - On The Other Hand
OTS - Off The Subject
OTC - Over The Counter

P
PPAF - Post-Pardom Aunt Flo
PCO - Polycystic Ovaries
PCOD - Polycystic Ovary Disease
PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
PCP - Primary Care Physician
PCT - Post Coital Test
PG - Pregnant
PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
PMS - Pre-menstrual Syndrome
POAS - Pee on a stick (Home Pregnancy Test)
PPL - PeoPLe
PTL - Praise The Lord
PU - That Stinks

R
RE - Reproductive Endocrinologist
R-FSH - Recombinant Human Follicle Stimulating Hormone
RI - Reproductive Immunologist
Rx - Prescription

S
SA - Semen Analysis
SAHD - Stay-At-Home Dad
SAHM - Stay-At-Home Mom
SB - Step-Brother
SBT - Sad But True
SD - Step-Daughter / Step-Dad
SFAIAA - So Far As I Am Aware
SF - Step-Father
SFMP - Sorry For Multiple Posts
SHG - Sonohysterogram
SIL - Sister in law
SITD - Still In The Dark
SM - Step-Mom (Mother)
SNS - Supplemental Nursing System
SMEP - Sperm Meets Egg Plan
SS - Step-Son / Step-Sister
SO - Significant Other
STD - Sexually Transmitted Disease

T
TAFT - That's A Frightening Thought
TAYL - Talk At You Later
TCOYF -Taking Care of Your Fertility
TFIC - Tongue Firmly In Cheek
THX - Thanks
TIA- Thanks In Advance
TIC - Tongue In Cheek
TIME - Tears In My Eyes
TMI - Too Much Information
toh - typing one-handed
TPTB - The Powers That Be
TTC - Trying To Conceive
TTFN - Ta-Ta For Now
TTYL - Talk To You Later
TTYS - Talk To You Soon
TWIMC - To Whom It May Concern
TWW - Two week wait (also 2WW)
TY - Thank You
TYVM - Thank You Very Much
TR - Tubal Reversal
Tx - Treatment

U
UR - Urologist
U/S - Ultrasound
UTI - Urinary Tract Infection

V
V - Vasectomy
VR - Vasectomy Reversal

W

WAHD - Work-At-Home-Dad
WAHM - Work-At-Home-Mom
WB - Welcome Back
WFM - Works For Me
WEG - Wicked Evil Grin
W/O - WithOut
WNL - Within Normal Limits
WOHM - Work Out of Home Mom
WRT - With Regard To
WTG - Way To Go
WTH - What The Heck??
WU? - What's Up?
WYSIWYG - What You See Is What You Get

Z
ZIFT - Zygote Intra-fallopian Transfer

If you read my post I posted that I hate doing that. And when you say I am filling up the forum, so are you posting to me. I was just trying to get answers that I dont seem to get from my dr. I think everyone here is great and love coming to this sight just to read things like people getting their bfp and occasionally asking a question. I did personally apologize to the original poster.
I hate posting on someone elses post, but open forum is maxed out. I did post there, but no response. So I am trying to find out if anyone is familar with prometrium. I have been taking it since dec. and every time me and dh bd I bleed. I went to the dr and got checked out and had a u/s today, the tech said she saw no problem, but of course the dr still has to check it out. It would be greatly appreciated if someone out there has this problem or knows anything about it. Please help!! I need answers.
This message is to the original poster.  I hate when so many post on other peoples post it messes things up.

Anyway yesterday made my 42 day since my last cycle anyway I finally came on today. So it could be your body changing because this has never happen to me before this.  I really thought I was pregnant and took 4 hpt and one blood test.  Telling people I think I'm pregnant and having all these symptoms too.  What a waste of money.  

I guess the body is ovulating late for whatever reason.  I hope yours come soon. I know it is worry some.
Take it easy.
Thank you! I am taking it easy; thats exactly what he told me to do...LOL. I've just been hanging out, getting some things done, enjoying my break! I will let you all know whats going on, as soon as we get the tests back. It really helps to be able to share all your emotions, so thanks ladies!
If your referring to me, I apologized and if you read I tried posting on open forum, but it was full. When I open with a question I don't mind if someone needs to post about something different. They only allow a certain amount of questions a day.
Sorry hunny, I have never heard of it! What is it for?
Prometrium is used for different things, but I am taking it to induce menstral cycle and keep having problems with bleeding after bd with dh. I dont know what is going on. Just hoping someone here may have answers. Sometimes the dr's dont seemed to be so concerned.
By the way sorry to post my question on your post. I tried open forum but it was full. I dont like to ask questions on other peoples post, but like I said dr's just dont seem to help sometimes.
WOW!! Thank you!
Oh no, I wasn't mad about it. Its totally cool with me! I have heard of that. When you figure out, let me know why you bleed when you BD. Once, they cancel out pregnancy, they were talking about starting me on something like that.
Thank you Holly wood. I think that since i do not have insurance i will go to the hospital tonight and see what they say. It is very frustrating. I just wish she'd come alreasdy since it doens't seem that i am pregnant.
Sorry everyone else for butting in on this post, there wasn't anywhere else to tell pleaseGod this. Again sorry! :(

pleaseGod, I posted something on the EPT help thread that was on Jan.25, hope you get it, it could help with some of what you are feeling and occasionally feel. Gosh, actually, it helps alot of us. :)

Take care and have a good weekend to all of you. ~Michelle
I hope everything works out for you hollywood and I'll let you know if I find out anything with my problem.

Kissyrox, if you were talking about me in the forum today, thanks.
No WORD of anything yet ladies! I called, and they didn't have any info for me yet. I'll keep you all posted!
Thanks for your advice. I do have an appt. to talk to the dr about it, because it is driving me crazy. Makes me not want to bd.  Hopefully well get it figured out.
maybe it would be a good idea to ask your doctor about haveing a colposcopy examination done.i was experiencing pain and bleeding during intercourse and then found out that i had under developed cells on my cervix. that was causeing the pain side of it. they then referred me to have a laparoscopy done. this answered all my questions because they found that i have endometriosis. that was what was causing the bleeding. i dont mean to scare you or anything, cause everyone is different so this may not be what is happening with you, however its worth thinking about. if it is the problem then they can burn or cut it out during the laparoscopy as well as check for any other problems in there, and even check to see if your tubes are patent (open). from there they will monitor you, and if nothing happens after a set amount of time, they will consider other methods. in my case, if i dont fall pregnant by 8 march, ill have a referral for ivf (was supposed to be 1st feb but was post-poned)

anyway, good luck and i hope all goes well. ill keep my fingers crossed for ya
Any word back on your results. ... Still no period for me hope to heasr from you soon.
No word yet. No period for me too, I'm on day 68 now; 9weeks late however you wanna look at it! My appointment got moved up to Feb. 3rd 9:45am, thats when they'll give me the results and do a follow up. So what's happening with you?
Its been 70 days since my last period. I had sex on the 12th of feb. a day after my period was supposed to start Feb 13th. The mad had a vasectomy and pulled out also. I now have sore breasts but maybe my period is about to start. I had spotting the week after my sex..my period is always 6 to 9 days late but, this is about 30 something days late. No other symptoms really. I always pee alot, and I'm not more tired than usual...but I am freaking out.