7 weeks and feeling pressure on vagina
I had my 1st u/s last week at 6w3d and we saw a gestational and yolk sac but no fetus. My blood levels were at 24,500 at that time so I guess we're doing OK. My next u/s is scheduled for 28th. Since yesterday I've been feeling a lot of heaviness and pressure on my vagina. I had felt this at the start when I was around 4 weeks but it subsided and now its back. Is it OK to feel this pressure or is it something serious? I had an m/c in Feb so the smallest things get me worried...
This is probably nothing to do with you but I knew a friend that had so many m/c and they didn't know why she was having them but the funny thing was that thay were all around the same time and they finally figured it out that at a certain point of the pregnancy the weight of the pregnancy was too much for her cervix so it would just let go, it was a condition she had. So the next time she fall pregnant again they had to sew her cervix up. And come the time she gave birth, I'm not really too sure but I think she had to have a C-section, or I think they just cut the stitches out. Theres probaby more to it though.
Pretty freaky hey!!!
The above poster is talking about an "incompetent cervix." I'm not sure if it effects pregnacy that early on. Are you sure you are not feeling your hormones stretching your uterus. I had a m/c at 6wks 3days and pain in my vagina is not a feeling I had. The feeling was cramping literally like menstral cramps. A sharp uncomfortable feeling in my abdomen. What did your dr. say.
I had that pressure around the same time.  I thought I was going to miscarry.  Turns out it was nothing.  I'm now 15 weeks today.  It might just be the uterus expanding.  You will feel a lot of different things as the body is adjusting.  You may get sharp pains, cramping and even pressure.  I wouldn't worry unless you were bleeding heavily.  
Why do i feel pressure in my vigina and i dont know if im pregnant i should start my period on the 12 of this month
Why do I feel pressure around my private area been like this before and after my period? ?