Aa
A
A
Close
7weeks 6days carrying twins but not heartbeat found
Hey everyone, I am 20yrs old and pregnant with what I thought was my first child. I went to the ER last night because I was having some minor spotting and some cramping. They did an internal u/s and said that they found two babies and a yolk sak, but that they could not detect a heartbeat. The doctor told me that I should prepare to miscarry, but that I could go to the doctor in a couple days to try again. I am scared because I really want to have two healthy babies. I have read so much online about how the heartbeat could show up later and Im having everyone I know pray. I only started spottin after having intercourse during my pregnancy and the cramping feels more like bad gas. I just need some support. Anyone have any advice?
Cancel
4 Answers
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1455656688
I know exactly where you are sitting.  All you can do is pray for the best, but also prepare for the worst, and go to your own doctor for another ultrasound in a couple of days.
Comment
Cancel
134578 tn?1455656688
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Keep us updated!!!! Ur in my prayers n God bless!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I lost the twins but somehow there is still a baby inside??? Im so confused....the baby inside still didnt have a heartbeat, but I am no longer bleeding or cramping....I just keep praying and hoping for a miracle!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
How r u sweety? How did things go? Im so sorry to hear about ur loss...i couldn't imagine ur pain. jus dnt give up girl! Its hard i know but i truly believe everything happens for a reason. God bless u!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank