Maternal & Child Community
8 1/2 weeks preggo blood on t.p help please
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

8 1/2 weeks preggo blood on t.p help please

last time i went to pee and when i wipe first i seen it was pink so i wipe again and in my discharge was bright red little blood like veins i told my mom she said its fine as long as its not brown i had a m/c in nov 06 and at 7 1/2 weeks i was actually bleeding and lost a baby at 8 weeks so maybe my body is coping with mu pregnancy cuz im further along, my mom said she bleed like that in her pregnancies and that i shouldnt go to the e.r i dont have an appt until the 25th should i worry?
Related Discussions
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
179647_tn?1205354236
First I want to say I am so sorry that you are going through this.  I was advise that you see your doctor.  I had a miscarriage around 8 weeks in February and I stated with Brown blood and then had red.  I was always told that brown blood is okay, but red blood is not.  I would see your doctor right away.  I will say a little prayer for you and your little one!!
Blank
thanx i also had bad heartburn and had to take pesicd ac i wondering if thats the cause it only happened once lasst time when i wipe now its fine im freaking out if i go to the e.r will they do a pap smear
Blank
93654_tn?1247502934
Call the doctor's office that you have an appointment with on the 25th, and ask to speak to a nurse. Explain your situation and see if they want you to come in sooner.
Blank
162279_tn?1270604959
I am so sorry you have to go through this...it is so scary to see anything pink or red when you wipe. I know, I've been there.

Did you recently have sex? If you did, that could be all it is. If the penis hits the cervix it can make it bleed because it is so sensitive during pregnancy. Especially if you aren't bleeding any more.

I would see the Dr. as soon as possible. They will usually get you right in if you tell them you are bleeding.

Please keep us updated. I know we will all pray for you!!!
Blank
165078_tn?1255610007
Always call your doctor and either go in or go to the ER no matter what the blood looks like.  Your doctor will advise you.  Brown Blood is old blood and bright red is active.  I had lots of bleeding and it was at its worse at 8 weeks.  My doctor always made me come in.  I am now 35 weeks.  Bleeding does happen in a lot of women but it should always be taken seriously.

Good Luck!
Blank
thanx i will call im so scared i did have sex the other day i just remember the blood being pink bright pink i think it was very small
Blank
brown blood is probably ok, "old blood". bright red, i'd call the doc and try to get an appointment today, just to be sure.
Blank
145997_tn?1196795421
Try not to worry too much.  I had brown blood red blood pink and Ive finally made it to 19 weeks.  I had 2 m/c's in the past and they were both brown blood and cramps no red bleeding at all.  So many weird things happen to our bodies while were pregnant and I know how scary it is.  If it puts your mind at ease and you cant get in to your dr. I would go to the ER.  It cant hurt to get checked out.  Do you have to pay for a visit?  I live in Canada so its all covered by OHIP.  I know the U.S. is totally different though.
Blank
I bled like this almost every week until about 14 weeks.  I also thought the worst and got very upset.  I would call the doctor, but it could be fine.  I am now 20 weeks and just found out I am carrying a healthy baby girl!
Blank
174515_tn?1191710869
new mommy, i am due the same day as you and all. i had my m/c in december last year. my doctor told me if i see anything not pee or discharge that is clear or white he wants to kow immediately. i would get seen. there is no shame in being safe. if you don't get seen then this is going to play on your mind and the stress is not helpful.
i will be thinking of you and i'll say a prayer for you and your bean.
best wishes
michelle
Blank
164559_tn?1233711618
You should be seen asap.
Blank
Hi,

I am 6 1/2 week pragnant and having brown spots from last two days.we did pregancy test at home yesterday night as well and it was positive.Today also i got brown spots on underwear and also some brown tissue when I cleaned.I am very much worried about my preganancy.Please Advice
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...