8 dpo and symptomes
Hey there girls i am about 8 dpo and i am having some symptoms i actually had to get upa nd pee in the middle of the night and i have gagged a few times today. bbs ache a little bit and are kinda itchy but ia m using a new tanning lotion so that could be it. I am NOT going to test until AF is due!!! i was wondering if there was anyone else out there close to 8 dpo
I am not 8dpo I had a miscarriage 3/23 and I think I o'd on the 16 so that makes it more like13dpo.  I haven't taken a test yet though, I am trying to hold off a little longer.  With my last two pregnancies I did get a bfp at 9dpo.  I hope all works out for both of us.  Keep me posted.
I got  BFP when I was 8dpo..because I just knew I was pregnant..of course if was really really faint...I waited a few more days and tested again...it was still positive...I am now almost 9wks pregnant...so it is possible to have symptoms that early!
GOOD LUCK!
Hi!
I am not at 8 dpo probably more like 9 or 10 but close.  I have no pg symtoms myself as I'm not even 100% sure I o'd (?+ on opk) I also started prochieve 8% gel this cycle due to a short lp.  So the few symtoms I am having are from the progesterone.  I have a HUGE appitite right now. I want to eat all day long!! I am also having watery discharge.  All of these are from the progesterone.  The one symtom that has not been too bad that is surprising is sore bb's.  Normally, when not on progesterone, they start to hurt around 3 or 4 dpo, but this month they didn't start to even get tender until a few days ago?  Maybe I didn't really o at all! Anyway, don't know when af will arrive due to being on the progesterone, but I have had a feeling all month long I am not pg!! I'm already gearing up for next months try!!!  I'm not trying to sound negative, but rather realistic. I really hope you get your bfp this month your symtoms sound promising!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
thaks ladies i deffinatly would test tomorrow but i have been drinking alot of water lately so i think it would be too diluted so i will probably wait until af is due on Monday.
I am currently 6weeks pregnant, and took my first hpt exactly 8dpo. It came up positive, and it was 6 days before me cycle was even due. A blood test 2 days after the hpt also confirmed it with an hcg level of 118. My only symptoms were slightly sore boobs, and the middle of the night trips to the bathroom. So I would definitely say symptoms this early is possible. If you dont want to test this early, then just wait it out. If you do decide I recommend EPT or First Response. There the most sensitive ones in the market.

Good Luck & Best Wishes.
hi i am having pregnacy symptoms im 8dpo ,but 2thru7dpo i have had dizzy spells,fatigue trips to the bathroom at night a lil thrush,cold and twinges hopefully i am ... babydust to all :-)