Maternal & Child Community
8 weeks 3 days no heart beats
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

8 weeks 3 days no heart beats

I am 8 weeks 3 days definite sure about my lmp just had my first u/s the doctor could not see any heart beats he sent me 2 another u/s next day the same no heart beats I have no cramps no spotting just nausia but no vomiting at all the doc said 2 expect miscarriage on week 9 but I passed it already no signs of misscarriage the doc said 2 repeat th u/s after the 10th week if there s no heart beats then will do a misscariage.. can the baby be dead all that time? can the 2 u/s miss the heart beats?can the heart start beeting at ten weeks and if so will that baby b healthy or I should terminate it? I am 32 had 2 kids with no complications at all can somebdy help?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
It can take a while to naturally let go of an embryo that has faded.  I'm sorry to say, if two ultrasounds have said no heartbeat, they are probably right.  The only chance you have is if you are not really 8 weeks 3 days, but it sounds like you are sure.  I'm very sorry, it does sound like a miscarriage.
Blank
it depends on ur ovulation cycle  u might not be as far along as u or the docs think! i don't want to give you false hope but i am now 33weeks along with my second child and when i first found out with this one i went for an ultra sound and it said i was only 4weeks when acording to my last period i would have been farther and they couldn't see the baby at all just a empty sac no heart beat! they sent me back a week or so later and the samething nothing an empty sac but the sac had grown 2wks .they sent me back 2wks later the samething empty but it had grown! then finally at 8wks they did an internal ultra sound which is suggested for early pregnancy anyway they saw the baby and the heart beat was normal! then my doctor realized that i ovulat at more then 30-35 days and not the norm 28days, but the whole time i was waiting i still had pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) like nausea and sore breast's aswell as i had them do my HCG levels and they were increassing! have they done blood work to check ur levels ? that is the best way to know if they can't see! good luck and keep us posted on ur progress....  days                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank